Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] DCR Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [RELEASE] DCR Tool

Awesome tool, thanks Hebbo! =DD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

New version:

Updates:
- Check the Habbo UK client settings, finds new CCTs by Habbo if there are some new and auto adds them. For example if theres a new cct like hh_people_mouth then it adds it automaticle to CONFIG file. It just checks UK settings, cause its the Pilot of Revolution like they said. :)

I would wait for the moon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I just changed them to HC, they maybe was for all :), but i think they're from their Beta test Hotel they just disabled them :)

There alot of hats (they aint show in the editor, they need update the DCRs and shockwave of the editor, its maybe from their Beta test Hotel, too.
They got all the updates on the Beta test Hotel, they every month choose some for a version :p

Like the landscapes, we all know about them 2versions ago of images ^^

On next version i will release the new INI, maybe i add to a future revision of this programme an AUTO finder, so it finds new CCTs automatic.

Ahah ok coowl ;)
On puhekupla i saw some new doctor stuff that they havent showed yet, but i hope they will do it fast :p

Anyway thanks again for the dcr tool :>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

If someone would open the DCRs of V25 and could find the Packets in numbers and post it there i would add a Packet encoder into the Programme.

Example lines:
148: [[#hobba_handler, #handle_cryforhelp]]
149: [[#hobba_handler, #handle_picked_cry]]

LOL a auto updated ty but how does it see inside the folder I had a go at one of these once LOL >.<
It isnt look inside a folder, it just finds the new CCTs of Habbo. It is easy. If you would replace hh_guide to hh_test then it would readd the hh_guide.cct, if it finds a full new it adds it, too. It works through Split().

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice Work Hebbo . I Love It

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did you create this or find it?

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score

wowowowowow nothing else for me to say but WOW THIS IS AMAZING

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score

anyone who says this is rubbish is THICK IN THE HEAD.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry, i don't like it you are ripping DCR'S, people hosted using our time to upload and you are using.

Andres

If I seen him I would hit him over the back of the head with a shovel to waken him up, lol

Nice release hebbo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Did you create this or find it?

What are you smoking? of coarse he created it pretty much everything Hebbo releases he created excluding habbo furni etc..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thats a awsome tool , Very Helpfull . that will save alot of time when downloading Dcrs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Missing file
MSINET.ocx?

Packetlogger & CCT Master
Reaction score
now make a furni getter with auto update that it get furni from hof_furni and add new ones if a new thing is aaded in external_vars XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back