Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL][DEV] iNET Browser [Version 2 BETA]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [REL][DEV] iNET Browser [Version 2]

Doesn't look to bad, I might try it out.

Thanks, theres only one problem in a way it doesn't really matter, pop-ups open up in your default browser.
so V3 should solve it using its own extension, do you think that might solve that?

Anways, report bugs, if any occur.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Thanks, theres only one problem in a way it doesn't really matter, pop-ups open up in your default browser.
so V3 should solve it using its own extension, do you think that might solve that?

Anways, report bugs, if any occur.

Damn, than you will need to write your own engine I suppose. :cool:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry, couldn't really post much. I was on my PSP while looking at my thread.
Yeah, It's gonna be quiet hard to do it, but I have had some sucess before, I have released the BETA for Version 2, It now has an intergrated google searcher. Updating Screen Shots are updated

Last edited:
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yes, its simple. Well for me it is. :p

Ohh, it's cool. You will be first man on this forum with your OWN internet explorer. Post it when you will finish.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think the top takes up too much useless space. Like google chrome, it has only 3 rows for everything, tabs address bar and bookmarks.
i think you should try to scrunch up the space more and make the google search text bar a bit smaller. i usually look at my address bar more and when it cuts off a part due to space, it really pisses me off. haha.
i like it though. =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think the top takes up too much useless space. Like google chrome, it has only 3 rows for everything, tabs address bar and bookmarks.
i think you should try to scrunch up the space more and make the google search text bar a bit smaller. i usually look at my address bar more and when it cuts off a part due to space, it really pisses me off. haha.
i like it though. =]

Thanks, I'm gonna take that, as an suggestion for V3. Would you like to be credited? If so, What idea would that be?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pretty simple to make but nice ui ;]

Thanks, l'm writting an engine for my browser. The next version V3. Will have its own recongised file extension, so logically speak: All *.html, and even pop-ups will open up in a new window. Also V3 will have tabs, and some customization, and some options.

So yeah, thanks for the support.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
idc. it could say. I would like to acknoledge: yadiyada. lol.
also like, in the near future, if you could have pictures for the home, back and forward stuff. that would be great too.
are tthere any keyboard shortcuts?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Bah, not quite. There are literally hundreds more ways of using a webbrowser control in vb. Just google IE 7 clone visual basic and you'll see. It has MORE functions then internet explorer, heck, it looks exactly like it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm focusing on the engine. Before GUI comes back into my attention. As for access keys. If you mean for Search, and the others that can be done in V2 and the GUI. Intelext: The engine is nearly finished.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for double posting, and bumping. It's kinda important. The engine has been working, and all of a sudden it won't do its job. I'm going to find out why, and release it once I have found an answer.

Also, Tabbing isn't also going good, so that will be another issue for V3.

Thanks, for the continued support.

Back