• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REL] Free layout[Re-posted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

It seems that Difix free layout thread was deleted so i posted it again but i have no screenshots!
I have live demo! And finaly i have the Download now. My computer was crashed so my winRAR was not working so i got it to work! I have make some edits on it!

Live demo:
Download:

Credits:
(Difix) I dont no if he made it! so i will give he credits for posting it
(VeSa) for coding it and edit it

Cya,
VeSa

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Free layout[Re-posted]

Edit: Is see ////

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

But it is a nice layout Thank u!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

It's a great layout. You've coded it as one whole image :/. The limits the use of the template. Also the frame for the content has a border in Firefox, you need to check the layout in different browsers after coding! It would be great if this layout was expandable :(. So...

Layout - 9/10
Coding - 4/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is a nice layout dude. Though you need a little work on it.. But not alot of work. It would be nice if it was there was 1 or 2 more boxes and maybe try to make Title2's box expand.. Btw I like how some of the headers are transparent! xD
8.5/10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

beasty !

thats way better than my layouts will ever be

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score

It's a great layout. You've coded it as one whole image :/. The limits the use of the template. Also the frame for the content has a border in Firefox, you need to check the layout in different browsers after coding! It would be great if this layout was expandable :(. So...

Layout - 9/10
Coding - 4/10

Nandos i have test it on explorera and firefox and i know that my computer is fcked so thats why its like that

I gonna buy a new computer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Does this table stretch? Or fixed width?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's in DIVs and they are fixed :(. VeSa, you should ask other people to test it!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont like it! Its bit rubbish i think! Try code it better!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for coding, and yes it is my own design.

But you didn't use my copyright: Difix - Hobba-hotel.nl .. ?

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's in DIVs and they are fixed :(. VeSa, you should ask other people to test it!

I will think about that next time i code a layout ok? I'm coding one and i will let some one test it for me :D

@ Difix : I forgot to put that but you can edit it by you self on Wordpad / Notepad

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Goodjob, although, instead of using iframes.
Why not convert to Php and use the include('Home.html') feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back