Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL]Habbo Coffee Layout by Moplol[REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but its a blind date you're gona have to suck it up till the dates over I don't care if its your type. Lulz Ontopic : Well, its not bad... I've seen layouts that shouldn't of been released at all....

What do you mean? Are talking about my layouts?

~Moplol

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
it's alright but too plain and too simple.
5/10

Also moplol, i suggest you stop double posting because you might get a warning or infraction.

Straight from hell.
Reaction score
sorry but now its to small, ur on a good way now i give it an 8/10 so make the boxes alil bit wider

maar netjes gedaan :) je bent toch belg?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks better now there is 4 boxes :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry but now its to small, ur on a good way now i give it an 8/10 so make the boxes alil bit wider

maar netjes gedaan :) je bent toch belg?

Ty... i'l folow your advice

[DUTCH] ehh... nee k ben een rus die in belgie woont... maar zo kan je het ook stellen

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no he won't -.- i posted in my own topic like 7 times and i have no infraction/ban :p

ONT: 7/10

Eventually, you and he will if you keep it up, because once i actually got a warning.

Go Do 1... Mate !!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its a nice layout a bit plain but thats coz it has hardly no text in content etc..
but you could of put it in center of background instead of the left,.. still my rate
6/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back