[REL] HabboWood Code [REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Hey guys, Im releasing the HabboWoood Code for all noobs who would like it for there retro.
Well here it is below, Just copy and paste it into a new page on your website.

<META content="Habbo, Habbo Hotel, Habbo World, Sulake" name=keywords>
<META content="Devient une star de cin
 
No one Really Needs This But I Guess Maybe 0/1000000 newbs do -_-

So Then I Guess Its A Great release NOT!

Even If It Takes Long To Go Through Threads To Find It There Is Sumin Called A Search Button....

But Yes Maybe I Might Be , Being Harsh So I Guess Maybe Its A Ok REL
 
Last edited:
Yes,
I was just re-releasing for the lazy people who cannot be bothered searching through most of these ridiculous releases.
 
Oh My Hell, guys shut the **** up, he's actually contributing, and who wants to look through hundreds of posts to find it?
It does help noobs, so you guys don't spam up their health threads.
Good Job Coordinator, it actually helps the community.
 
Oh My Hell, guys shut the **** up, he's actually contributing, and who wants to look through hundreds of posts to find it?
It does help noobs, so you guys don't spam up their health threads.
Good Job Coordinator, it actually helps the community.

Isn't that why we have a search button? O.o
 
Already Released! Its called the Search Button.

Also I Find it offensive that your calling the New Users "Noobs" How would YOU feel if you got called one?

Thanks,
MatthewRulz!
 
Awesome But Already Released BTW why arnt there the HC Sences? so outa 10 i give 1/10 cause i like the HC sences
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back