Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rel] Holograph Emulator Vista4Life V26 Edition MyChemicalSelf/Insane/RAWR!!!! Edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a cpu/lag bug..
on pentium 4 = cpu 100%
on quad core = cpu 40/50%
and it is laggy :S?

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score
There is a cpu/lag bug..
on pentium 4 = cpu 100%
on quad core = cpu 40/50%
and it is laggy :S?
ROFL that is your computer mate

my machine 3-10% maximum

Right i need more people on the test hotel so i can see if this new patch works or if ive got to do what nillus said ^^

il probably get round to doing it anyway lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ROFL that is your computer mate

my machine 3-10% maximum

Right i need more people on the test hotel so i can see if this new patch works or if ive got to do what nillus said ^^

il probably get round to doing it anyway lol
No that is not me computer mate ;) Me friends have it too and get more online and you see the CPU bug :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello :)

I have edited the db/db.cs settings for password, and have changed it to my MySQL password.
I deleted the bin folder of the server and built a new bin because I think the db.cs will update?
Well when I opened my exe file up it shows;
Jordan - [Rel] Holograph Emulator Vista4Life V26 Edition MyChemicalSelf/Insane/RAWR!!!! Edit - RaGEZONE Forums

Any reasons why this is doing this? Thanks in advanced.

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score
Hello :)

I have edited the db/db.cs settings for password, and have changed it to my MySQL password.
I deleted the bin folder of the server and built a new bin because I think the db.cs will update?
Well when I opened my exe file up it shows;
Jordan - [Rel] Holograph Emulator Vista4Life V26 Edition MyChemicalSelf/Insane/RAWR!!!! Edit - RaGEZONE Forums

Any reasons why this is doing this? Thanks in advanced.

ROFL HOW NOOBY SERIOUSLY CAN YOU EVEN READ?

Test hotel online =]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh sorry, heh. Well, I forgot to add that. When it does happen, all of a sudden, my commputer beeps at me. Does this mean successful? :)

Let me find v26 dcr and ccts first and tell you. I thought when the computer beeped at me its telling me an error? :)

Now its giving me an error, I knew there was something wrong. Maybe its because I need to reboot the computer after installing ODBC? Hmm lets give it a shot :D

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score
Oh sorry, heh. Well, I forgot to add that. When it does happen, all of a sudden, my commputer beeps at me. Does this mean successful? :)

Let me find v26 dcr and ccts first and tell you. I thought when the computer beeped at me its telling me an error? :)

Now its giving me an error, I knew there was something wrong. Maybe its because I need to reboot the computer after installing ODBC? Hmm lets give it a shot :D

if it beeps it means you havent fully edited db.cs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hehe, Oops, I missed one Password=password

Thanks dude! You've been a big help.

EDIT: Another newb question, Yes I must admit, I am a newb. What port is this server on? I don't there are any indications in the files. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back