[REL] HTML Protector [2 HOURS ONLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I\\\'m releasing my HTML protector program for 2 HOURs. After don\\\'t leek it or I won\\\'t contribute to the forum again. The program will hide the code also tested that SNG 4.0 cannot grab the loader either. This is my first contribution to the forum.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Antivir: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
ArcaVir: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
Avast: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
AVG: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
BitDefender: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
F-Prot: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
Norman: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
Rising: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
VirusBlokAda32: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
VirusBuster: [COLOR=\"green\"]Nothing found[/COLOR]
 
I think you ment and gutted lol, you removed the link. But I got it intime haha.

Here guys >

I'm releasing my HTML protector program for 2 HOURs. After don't it or I won't contribute to the forum again. will hide the code also tested that 4.0 cannot the loader either. This is my first contribution to the forum.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
Avast: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
F-Prot: Nothing found
Norman: Nothing found
Rising: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found
 
He Asked Kindly For You Not To Re-Release It But Nope. You Gotta Make Him Run Off To Some Other Forum FFS He Probably Was A Good Coder For All You Know God.... I Really Am Starting To Hate The Way This Community Works... Just Terrible.
 
He Asked Kindly For You Not To Re-Release It But Nope. You Gotta Make Him Run Off To Some Other Forum FFS He Probably Was A Good Coder For All You Know God.... I Really Am Starting To Hate The Way This Community Works... Just Terrible.

Its made by a big company,
i've seen it before.
so don't act up about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back