[REL] [LAYOUT] My first layout Custom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: First Layout

say 4657 if you like my first layout i made it from scratch on ms paint
jopopino - [REL] [LAYOUT] My first layout - RaGEZONE Forums

Make your own thread?

Thank you very much :thumbup:

But do you know how to get the text: Text here :D . Not in the center of the table but in the upper corner?

try this one (its CSS, doh):

Code:
vertical-align: text-top;

And i don't like your layout. Try to work with background images.

Code:
BODY {
background-image: url(images/bg.png);
}

4/10
 
Last edited:
Well, As for the aspect and design matter, I'll give you an 8/10. Which, is good.

But let me tell ya dude, coding, sucks. Start handling CSS? Tables? Although it's a good way to arrange SOME information in a websites, handling the WHOLE webpage is too tricky and buggy. A piece of advise? Use divs.

For coding then, I must give you 5/10. Half because you proof a good handling of tables.

Felipevd.
 
Ah, this looks nice for your first layout.
I don't really like the way that they are boxes,
I would rather have the corners curved.
I don't like the box titles, it looks quite rushed.

I give this 4/10.
 
LMFAO! That's not even his/hers layout.
It's ripped from either fansitedb, habboart, or habbosolutions.
Cant give link cus theyre closed atm.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back