• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REL] Monsta. ~ Browsa V2 [REL]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, loads of you moaned about that awful tacky brown colour.

So I answered your questions and in this version, added a Colour Changer.

It comes equipt with 9 colours, BUT, you can select your own colour by clicking "Custom".

I have two screenshots for you, and then the download link :).

Monsta. - [REL] Monsta. ~ Browsa V2 [REL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Monsta. - [REL] Monsta. ~ Browsa V2 [REL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:

Enjoy =]

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very nice! Now's its awesome!!!
10/10

Super Mexican
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks joserskid =]

Thanks for your comment. =]

Your welcome. Thanks for making an awesome browser.
I'm gunna use this as an alternative when I come up with a problem in firefox ^^

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Your welcome. Thanks for making an awesome browser.
I'm gunna use this as an alternative when I come up with a problem in firefox ^^
Cool. =]

I made it totally from scratch, and I couldn't wait to get home from school today to finish the colour changer coz that took a while.

But thanks anyway =]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks basic, but the tabs look easier to use. But hey, basic = better. I mean, its not jammed with useless shiz eh?

Colour = Awsome

10/10

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Very good, now you can try to make one tab at the beginning, and when you press CTRL+T it will open a new one. You can just hide all other tabs and open one by one when you press CTRL+T. Also an option which closes the tab. It can disconnect the WebBrowser on it to make less lags and then just hide again.

Kinda simple. And it would be cool too. I have an error when I try to pen the program, so I don't know, maybe you already did that, but when I look at the screenshots I doubt that.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Very good, now you can try to make one tab at the beginning, and when you press CTRL+T it will open a new one. You can just hide all other tabs and open one by one when you press CTRL+T. Also an option which closes the tab. It can disconnect the WebBrowser on it to make less lags and then just hide again.

Kinda simple. And it would be cool too. I have an error when I try to pen the program, so I don't know, maybe you already did that, but when I look at the screenshots I doubt that.
Do you have the neccessary files?

COMDLG32.OCX

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This isn't that good...

i mean, what's the point? Firefox will always be faster and more featured
Lol, I know.

Due to the fact that they used their own OCX/DLL file whereas I used ieframe.dll (Microsoft Internet Explorer file).

They also have over 100+ people on their project, whereas I have one.

Also, this was just a little thing, I was supposed to be making a little template and then release the source on Zer0-Studios.

But I got into it, and continued =]

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol, I know.

Due to the fact that they used their own OCX/DLL file whereas I used ieframe.dll (Microsoft Internet Explorer file).

They also have over 100+ people on their project, whereas I have one.

Also, this was just a little thing, I was supposed to be making a little template and then release the source on Zer0-Studios.

But I got into it, and continued =]
No actual point in you continuing as no will will use this.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a point if you will learn something new. For instance.

What is a point for coding your first "Hello World" program? - For learning the basic? Well personaly I think that using WebBrowser component is = as "Hello World" program because there are nothing. No arrays, loops and I suppose that there are no self written functions as well. But still, while he's learning from it, there is no point to stop writing it.

Showing it here? Well that's another question. There are TONS of WebBrowser1 programs here, TONS. I don't know why everyone is so sick with writing those applications (I think it's because they can't write something different) but I am getting sick of those WebBrowser1 application. You are writing a client for IE, maybe try write an engine? Not pro engine, simple engine witch can read for instance just text from website. How about that?

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is a point if you will learn something new. For instance.

What is a point for coding your first "Hello World" program? - For learning the basic? Well personaly I think that using WebBrowser component is = as "Hello World" program because there are nothing. No arrays, loops and I suppose that there are no self written functions as well. But still, while he's learning from it, there is no point to stop writing it.

Showing it here? Well that's another question. There are TONS of WebBrowser1 programs here, TONS. I don't know why everyone is so sick with writing those applications (I think it's because they can't write something different) but I am getting sick of those WebBrowser1 application. You are writing a client for IE, maybe try write an engine? Not pro engine, simple engine witch can read for instance just text from website. How about that?
I really doubt Mark (Monsta) could do that.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I really doubt Mark (Monsta) could do that.
I think that with some google'ing he can. I did that some yrs ago when I was a noob. With google'ing ofc. :)

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Google can solve all questions, until you type something with the word Vista in it.

Back