• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[REL] My New Layout [REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
This Is My New Layout I Hope You Like It:

Francis Joseph - [REL] My New Layout [REL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Am Olny 10 Years Old And This Is My Like 3rd Post I Think So Here

:construct ( Layout Still Under Contrustion)

W.I.P _______________________________________________________W.I.P

If You Would Like To Use This Layout Because Msg Me It Will Cost 3 Furni To Use This.
For Me To Make You One It Will Cost 4 Furni

My Layout Is Not Coded But Am Using Good Old HTML Too And BlueVoda It Shall Be Done By 14:00
Sorry, but when did I last read that you were allowed to sell layouts, let alone anything on this site.
Everything that you give needs to be free, or you shouldent post it on the forums.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it wanst made it paint noobs it was made in photoshop cs2 i guess your so used to using paint you say its made by paint on mine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im 11 and i can make 9439438x better layouts. sorry 3/10

I can even code in all languages...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ewww..

Totaly not right.
Next time think about haivng the rare values on a diffrent page and no one will buy that for 4 furni when most of us in this section DONT GO ON HABBO!
DONT LIKE IT,
Joel.
I am 11 an i can do better. But i probs coloudnt code it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
-100000000000/10000000000000 Idc if ur 10 or not lol that was easily made in paint.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i dont like it ;)

and selling this crappy layout is rly stupid

btw you may not sell layouts and asking furni for them is even more stupid XD

rl habbo is just gay cuz u have to pay for the furni :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont see why everyone is prasing you. I was 11 when you posted this and I knew HTML and some PHP. I was good at designing layouts but I used them for my retros. When I was 10 my layouts where far better than this crap. I actually had details and links and codes and the images were sliced and there were no rare values page on it. This is crap.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is good for a ten year old person.
But if you wanna do it better you gotta fill the white pieces up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is gonna sound mean but. When I was 10 i was making better layouts :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is not even good for piczo lovers the colors throw me off 100% sorry but at least you tryed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty Habbo-maker For Backing Me Up

If You Can Do Better Noob Do A Layout

i dont like it i think its ugly :S and your not 10, 10 year olds cant spell like you spell thats just an excuse for you to get good a reply and i will post some of my layouts. which i think look alot better than yours id rate yours 3/10

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i rate 3/10

You can realy call this a layout its just an image of a layout. Try get it coded nd if you cant help i be happy to help for free. if you need any help just visit my website and go into the forums and pm me.

http://www.tekria.net.tc/forums/

I be happy to help you code this layout for free. If you want add me on msn...

MSN: ashley.meah@live.co.uk

and somethink elso....
You could use dreamwaver put that image as a background with no test just blank and then put text boxes and image boxes for the content and that. That how i mostly used to make layouts. Its the easy way.

also if you make a free version and you want to be able to keep it copyrighted to you upload it to a webhost and then use that as the background. then they cant edit the background to not be copyrighted to them and it will stay all rights to you.

Dont forget i help you with any layouts, projects or anythink if you need help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ya'll can get this free you kno, that link opends imageshack, just click the image to make it bigger, save the image, than slice it yourself... DUH

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm not even gonna rate this.. It's just so crap!

Don't praise him cause hes "10" and cause he made a crappy layout, which some of you, who must be like, retarded think it's good?

Point taken;
it's crap. - Don't make any more kkty.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im 12 years old and this is nice! :) Sorry for the bad English :p Im from Norway, but anyway 9/10!
Check my threads! :)

When i got one lol :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back