Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rel] New Habbo Loading Image [Rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't bump old threads, plus that only gets more users on retros..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why do they even mention it? Just dont talk about them and they wont loose users.

Idorts,,
Joel

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There Sad They Will Never Be Able To Stop Habbo Retros . Habbo has Been Using User's Since Holo Emu Was Created But To be honest Holo Emu Is well Better than Norm Habbo

1.Holo Is free And dont Have To Pay For Furni
2.Better Staff
3.You Can Create Servers

There Are Loades More Reasons !!!

WE HATE SULAKE xD

- Tyler -

Chasing 99 Red Balloons
Reaction score
There Sad They Will Never Be Able To Stop Habbo Retros . Habbo has Been Using User's Since Holo Emu Was Created But To be honest Holo Emu Is well Better than Norm Habbo

1.Holo Is free And dont Have To Pay For Furni
2.Better Staff
3.You Can Create Servers

There Are Loades More Reasons !!!

WE HATE SULAKE xD

- Tyler -
what are you on abbout since holo retros have been around since v1 rofl and theyve always lost users to retros tbh that made you look noobish x]

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sulake have a point. Sulake have spent 8 years creating their product, and then you make an exact replica in less than a few minuites. Its like you owning a product, for example, Coca Cola and then some thousand people go and rip it, change the name into Oca Mola and use the same ingrediants. I think you'd be pretty pissed and upset.

Sulake are a registered trademark. They could close every single retro within a matter of a few days. No-one has experianced the true powers of sulake yet. And no-one has been taken to court. But they have the money, and by the looks of that image, they will.

Lay off Sulake for a bit, and just think next time your making a retro, that YOU are not the Hotel owner/founder - Sulake are. They made your Hotel, and you give them greif.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea.. Its only a Image. !Thease kind of things Have been Displayed On Habbo For a while now.. if people See Thease.. There are going to get curious .. and are going to want to check one out.. and Seriously .. as if a Retro actually looks liuke that .. they look the same and are just as good as the official Hotels. Probly Better :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sulake have a point. Sulake have spent 8 years creating their product, and then you make an exact replica in less than a few minuites. Its like you owning a product, for example, Coca Cola and then some thousand people go and rip it, change the name into Oca Mola and use the same ingrediants. I think you'd be pretty pissed and upset.

Sulake are a registered trademark. They could close every single retro within a matter of a few days. No-one has experianced the true powers of sulake yet. And no-one has been taken to court. But they have the money, and by the looks of that image, they will.

Lay off Sulake for a bit, and just think next time your making a retro, that YOU are not the Hotel owner/founder - Sulake are. They made your Hotel, and you give them greif.

Thanks to habbo i found retro's XD they said something about it in a advertisement i googled and i found some working retro's lol XD

now i dont even play the rl habbo anymore ;), since holo is developed you can just have your complete own habb(I) XD

I dont think sulake wants to go for hunt on retro's, if retro's have exact the same features as habbo then they will do everything to stop it. I wonder if one of us is a sulake spy and is looking at everything we post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you look at the habbi hotel side theres a pencil and its saying no one who makes a reto can draw...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sulake is damned sick, no offense! I bet retros are much more famous if they get a chance to advertise. Itts not that a hate Habbo, I hate Sulake.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Quick! Someone make a hotel view out of the "retro" image. That'll be awesome.

lf0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, Fail.

Sulake is a Rip-off. ex: $1=5c!!!

Retros are a place where we can avoid their stupidity and ACTUALLY have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back