Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] New rares/collectables [CCT/SQL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey again!
This time im gone release some new rares/collectables that will come to habbo soon. Im missing some cct files, so i cant release all of the rares. But i promise i will release rest of them later. You can read about the rares here:

Picture

Includes
CCT-files
SQL
Picture

Download link

Credits
Habbzo Hotel for making the ccts, remember that the furnitures at habbo now is only .swf, so thanks to Su-La-Ke for making them cct.
Me for making the sql.

Rate plis ;)
And somebody should make it for flatfile.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reaction score
thanx man i will make flatfile :) and ill try for all XD

EDIT:
habrox since im new to this poop i dunno which ccts go wif each furni =/ sum1 plz tell me so i can make buy_furni... catty is part way done...cya

Peace,
sean111

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanx man i will make flatfile :) and ill try for all XD

EDIT:
habrox since im new to this poop i dunno which ccts go wif each furni =/ sum1 plz tell me so i can make buy_furni... catty is part way done...cya

Peace,
sean111

hh_furni_xx_beanstalk.cct = the big plant
hh_furni_xx_rare_ironmaiden.cct = the locker full of pricks
hh_furni_xx_rare_mmmth.cct = mammut sofa/couch
hh_furni_xx_rare_vdoll.cct = vodoo doll

hope this will help.
Or you can use this link
Look at the pictures there and see below. The name of the cct is under each picture.:): Example under the doll is written "rare_vdoll".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you read my thread, "Im missing some cct files, so i cant release all of the rares. But i promise i will release rest of them later". I couldnt fix the ccts for the t-rex yet. I WILL RELEASE IT LATER. Please learn to read...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why dont i see the

Cate items of the voodoo dolls ?

INSERT INTO `catalogue_items` (`tid`, `catalogue_name`, `catalogue_description`, `catalogue_cost`, `typeid`, `length`, `width`, `top`, `name_cct`, `colour`, `catalogue_id_page`, `door`, `tradeable`, `recycleable`, `catalogue_id_index`) VALUES(79012, 'Vodoo doll', 'Skummelt..', 10, 1, 1, 1, 0.00, 'rare_vdoll', '0,0,0', 118, '0', '1', '1', 79012);

What are you talking about? If you look at first furniture that is in the catalogue_items. you will see the vodoo doll?

Reaction score
hh_furni_xx_beanstalk.cct = the big plant
hh_furni_xx_rare_ironmaiden.cct = the locker full of pricks
hh_furni_xx_rare_mmmth.cct = mammut sofa/couch
hh_furni_xx_rare_vdoll.cct = vodoo doll

hope this will help.
Or you can use this link
Look at the pictures there and see below. The name of the cct is under each picture.:): Example under the doll is written "rare_vdoll".
thanks mate :) makin flatfile now, so brb XD :thumbup1: cya

Peace,
sean111

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx :) I will release more furnitures in the future.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the doll is cute <3!

OFFTOPIC : Im back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back