[REL] [PHP] HabSys (Habbo Usersystem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem.

I'm stopping developing this now.

I have a paid project going on, plus I'll be having my GCSE's in the next few weeks.
 
nice cheating because he basicly wanted you guys to register and some idiots might register with there real passwords and use there real habbo and i just found out that he can see the passwords by uncoding the mysql thing
 
LOL!
You fucking idiot, the passwords are encrypted in MD5, it's almost impossible to decrypt them.

And in the MySQL table, there is a column in the users table called 'password_unprotect' or something, that is only like that so when people request their password the value in that column will be emailed to them.

SORRY FOR BUMPING. I WANTED TO GET MY POINT ACROSS.
 
yo do you know how to move install/config.php so you can goto housekeeping on your phpretro? if do add me on msn

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Btw I thanked you :D
 
yo do you know how to move install/config.php so you can goto housekeeping on your phpretro? if do add me on msn

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Btw I thanked you :D
Good luck if you manage to do it.

The structure to the MySQL databases are completely different in HabSys and PHPRetro.
 
Good release I guess. Ive seen this on different forums with another name so im abit suspicious about this. Gl
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back