Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] PHPRetro 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Unstable version 4.0.4 is out!

Based on revision 70, it contains all the new stuff and bug fixed from revisions 68-70, read them:

The biggest is the new installer. It now check if you can install PHPRetro (mod_rewrite, PHP version, etc) before it allows you to install it. Also fixed the "you don't have a valid holograph database" when you do, but it's just empty. Thanks to all who submitted bugs in Google Codes, don't feel bad if it's marked Invalid or CannotReproduce, it's nothing personal, and don't let it stop you from submitting future bugs.

Also fun fact, this is revision 70 (10 revisions since the release), this was released 8/8 8:00 PM, and it's version 4.0.4 (sadly not B4 yet). Just some fun number play.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Yifan, On the check is all passed, and I click on install. I get this errors:

Creating new tables...
Migrating alerts...
Migrating banners...
Migrating collectables...

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpretro\includes\classes.php on line 411
Migrating forums...

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpretro\includes\classes.php on line 411

Migrating guestbook...

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpretro\includes\classes.php on line 416
Migrating help...
Migrating homes...

Migrating minimail...

Migrating news...

Migrating recommended...
Migrating tags...
Migrating transactions...

Migrating email verification hashes...
Migrating wardrobe...
Filling in users...

Migrating settings/content...

Removing old content...
Updating settings...
Doing database specific queries...
Generating cache...

Fatal error: Call to undefined function hotelstatus() in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpretro\install\migrate_functions.php on line 672

Whats that for errors? \

- Mark:closedeyes:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
People need to start opening their eyes more...
When you get the client error you need to read the url eg:
client_error?error=%
You read % and it will tell you whats wrong.

Its not hard.

No. I tried it on another Client.php and was usually. Help-me, PLZ!

Question: He works for V26? I use: Holograph Emulator - Total Database Pooling
Hello you...! can you please... GO TO HELP SECTION OR SUBMIT THE BUG ON ? :)
dont you ever read the whole post, and since you have error with your client, change your variables.txt and not client.php

and do NOT bug/spam yifan_lu's thread agian, this is a release section, not bug report section!

- Tidesj

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Hello you...! can you please... GO TO HELP SECTION OR SUBMIT THE BUG ON http://code.google.com/p/phpretro/ ? :)
dont you ever read the whole post, and since you have error with your client, change your variables.txt and not client.php

Already swapped the VARIABLES

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I finally got a hotel set up. It's Dissi's edit of TDbP edition, and everything works fine. Client.php works, MUS works, etc. No tweaking needed. I don't know if it's because I'm lucky or what.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My phpretro is missing the helper in the housekeeping.
Is that not ready yet or is it a mistake?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yifan will you try vista4lifes holograph emulator

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Where can i download Dissi's tdbp server?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My phpretro is missing the helper in the housekeeping.
Is that not ready yet or is it a mistake?

Read the first post "4 pages are not done yet". Congrats, you found one of the four.

Yifan will you try vista4lifes holograph emulator

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Where can i download Dissi's tdbp server?

It's working 100% with vista4life's server as that's the SQL database I started working with.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dunno why when i give user badge i have to reload hotel could you help Yifan. Im using MUS port 20 i dunno what's up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
I finally got a hotel set up. It's Dissi's edit of TDbP edition, and everything works fine. Client.php works, MUS works, etc. No tweaking needed. I don't know if it's because I'm lucky or what.

The Emulator TDbP works for you? here an error occurs. (It has a lot of pictures here)

Help-me yifan_lu

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Read the first post "4 pages are not done yet". Congrats, you found one of the four.

It's working 100% with vista4life's server as that's the SQL database I started working with.

Oh thanks!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I dunno why when i give user badge i have to reload hotel could you help Yifan. Im using MUS port 20 i dunno what's up
Giving badge was NEVER in the MUS, not even in HoloCMS as far as I know.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
nederlander how would i get it working? also Yifan the credits. I give user 15000 by housekeeping and save and on the site it says 15000 but when im in game and open catalogue it said i only have 1500 credits its missing a diget of the end.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
mm When i went to download this from the site i saw its tested working with Shine away's holograph. but im retarded and cannot figure out how to get the cms to see the server is online. can someone help me with this v_v

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeh badges in holocms did have MUS? Im using Port 21 and MUS port 20

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey people, just like to tell you if you didnt know already that Yifan has put r72 up with

-Fixed banning
-Banning now logs you off and displays the "You're banned" message
-Giving badge now updates the hotel automatically
-Migrate now doesn't error at the end

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The latest rev is 70 not 72 -.-

If there is a r72 send me a link please,

Mark

EDIT : Yes I see it now, here is the link :

Last edited:
Status