Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL] PHPRetro 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
poop!?

Please help me! I use the newest version of PHPretro it works fine but the client gives INVALID SESSION TICKET! NEEED HELP!

- Mark

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me new housekeeping for (adminpanel) download

(phpretro --> housekeeping in holocms no work)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
help me new housekeeping for (adminpanel) download

(phpretro --> housekeeping in holocms no work)
Well duh. That's like saying if I put the housekeeping panel from WordPress and put it on vbulletin, it won't work. Same deal.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
poop!?

Please help me! I use the newest version of PHPretro it works fine but the client gives INVALID SESSION TICKET! NEEED HELP!

- Mark

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not a tutorial.
In fact, it's not even stable yet.
If you can't understand English enough to follow simple instructions like "Google how to enable mod_rewrite" then you would be better off doing any (or preferably all) of the following.
1) Try and improve your English comprehension - there's many ways to learn it.
2) Wait for the stable release so you don't encounter bugs which you don't understand
3) Wait until someone has translated it to Dutch

I'm a angel from heaven (whaha)
I translate it to dutch! :D

Dit is geen handleiding.
In feite, het is nog geeneens stabiel.
Als je genoeg Engels kan om de simpele instructies zoals: "Google hoe je mod_rewrite instelt", dan zal je beter zijn in sommige (of misschien alle), van de volgende:
1) Probeer en verbeter jouw Engelse begrip - er zijn vele manieren om dit te doen.
2) Wacht op de stabiele versie zodat er geen bugs meer in zitten die je niet begrijpt.
3) Wacht totdat iemand hem heeft vertaald naar het Nederlands

(only your post :p)

*halleluya* another angel! i translated another post!

Well here's a wild suggestion -- Google 'how to install mod_rewrite' and follow the instructions. If you already have enabled it you may need to restart Apache.

Nou, hier is een wilde suggestie -- Google 'hoe installeer je mod_rewrite' en volg de instructies. Als je dat al hebt gedaan, restart Apache dan.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok, 4.0.6 beta is out!

I fixed A TON of bugs including ones I said I won't fix (the installer "invalid function" and the date bug)

As always, check the logs to see what's changed:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there should be an emulator for this. i mean with pixels. i dont wanna use hebbo's leaked server. and i dont know how to code.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there should be an emulator for this. i mean with pixels. i dont wanna use hebbo's leaked server. and i dont know how to code.
I don't wanna use Hebbo's leaked emulator and I don't know how to code either, but I'm not asking you to make one.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have the full grouppage. See:

In the new version it's not fixed. And i added it to google codes

And a bug in the home store:

I can't add more than 20 stickers!

and bans are not automatically deleted when they expire

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi,

i always get error "connect_to_net_server"

I know that it can't connect to hotel, but i can't understand what's the problem. The server is running correctly, and it did work with holocms.

Any ideas :)?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't have the full grouppage. See:

In the new version it's not fixed. And i added it to google codes

And a bug in the home store:

I can't add more than 20 stickers!

and bans are not automatically deleted when they expire

If you noticed, I marked the "not full home page" as WontFix because it's this way on Habbo. Have you ever seen a groups page that doesn't have ADS? (without adblock)?

I'll see what I can do abou the 20 stickers problem.

Bans are not automatically deleted. Whenever the next time the person logs in, it checks if the ban expires, if so it's deleted. I could write a cron script, but I know how hard people here can follow instructions, and will probably burn down a building before getting it to work.

Hi,

i always get error "connect_to_net_server"

I know that it can't connect to hotel, but i can't understand what's the problem. The server is running correctly, and it did work with holocms.

Any ideas :)?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Mhm, i first tried with the one which came from holocms. Now i'm using AndrewHolo_v26_Stable_2.0.2, which was suggested in one tutorial.

//Yifan, i have already checked the error page and i didn't see any errors related to my one in that page, except the disconnect. I have restarted my hotel many times.

// Now it says that my server is online at housekeeping, but the same error still comes.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you noticed, I marked the "not full home page" as WontFix because it's this way on Habbo. Have you ever seen a groups page that doesn't have ADS? (without adblock)?

I'll see what I can do abou the 20 stickers problem.

Bans are not automatically deleted. Whenever the next time the person logs in, it checks if the ban expires, if so it's deleted. I could write a cron script, but I know how hard people here can follow instructions, and will probably burn down a building before getting it to work.

Yes like here: <this has no ADS

Because the group owner is Habbo Club Member. Or this one:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes like here: <this has no ADS

Because the group owner is Habbo Club Member. Or this one:
Hmm, weird, I was HC on Habbo UK and had a group and there was still ads. Well, I guess I'll go ahead and do it.

Also, remembered that I DID fix the 20+ stickers problem. Are you sure you replaced ALL the files?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
New revision works great!

BTW, does the referral system work? If so, does it block users from registering with same IP when they use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back