• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [REL] RapidBug Holopod [REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Habbo Ragers,
This is my 8th custom and my 8th perfect cct coded for habbo retros, Please Vote, Rate/Slate and Best of all download and stick on your retros. If you do not like it that is ok, It is your opinion and I cant do anything about it.

Info about it:
The ccts are fully funtional, This works as any holo pod would, With the Rotations and such. ( Just double click on it when its in your room).

There are only blue atm.

Screen Shots:

Satrui - [REL] RapidBug Holopod [REL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads:
(Click the Download Site You with to Recive the Files Off Of)

Rapidshare
Megaupload

Thank you For Looking at custom Designe, Please share your thoughts and comments, All are accepted and all are welcome!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sick love it!! can u pm me all your custom's thread pages so i can downlaod them tysfm!!!!!

2nd post :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just look at all my posts, It wont be hard to find, Becuse I have like 70.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Habbo Ragers,
This is my 8th custom and my 8th perfect cct coded for habbo retros, Please Vote, Rate/Slate and Best of all download and stick on your retros. If you do not like it that is ok, It is your opinion and I cant do anything about it.

Info about it:
The ccts are fully funtional, This works as any holo pod would, With the Rotations and such. ( Just double click on it when its in your room).

There are only blue atm.

Screen Shots:

Satrui - [REL] RapidBug Holopod [REL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads:
(Click the Download Site You with to Recive the Files Off Of)

Rapidshare
Megaupload

Thank you For Looking at custom Designe, Please share your thoughts and comments, All are accepted and all are welcome!

Hey i can help recolour them and then make them into a CCT so PM me if you want me to.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No Thanks, Im already doing that :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should make a Hologril Rapidbug.Like instead of blue make it pink and instead of being a boy make it a girl :):

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Lol love it man it is bigger this time lol sorry i havent been on MSn lately add me on my new one arhlclan@live.com IF ANYONE ELSE TRYS TO ADD ME I WILL NOT EXCEPT sorry for off topic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like it, I mite use it in my hotel 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back