Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[REL][REC] Diner Furni [REC][REL]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did it cause on my sql i already have one with the page id 70 and if i change the page id to 80 and the furni page id to 80 it will work that way no one has to delete the page with the id 70

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've heard your furni is somewhat buggy :O

people can walk trough them and seat hights aren't done properly..

JUST HEARD IT !!!!

Reaction score
yea, seats aren't done properly. just fix them yourself. I can't do everything for you ;P and about the bug, I never got that.

I am making the buy_furni atm. Please note that I have not tested them do to me not having a flatline server, so I'm not sure they will work. Once Hebbo releases his server, I will test them because they are supposed to work with v24 dcr's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rickymenier do you want my database catalogeus.

Originally Posted by Rappmaster2 View Post
UHMMM... :p

Will you give all furni names ?, or just make a cool catalogue :p

not with pages like: custom misc, v24 to v25 orso those catogory's aren't habbo like ;P.

Make pages like: advertisement for advertising furni, and a catogory with all collectible's (there's only 5 but who cares x]) :p

I Got that 100%. I will release it 1 September with holoDCR 2 testing package. if you talk to me via msn or pm you can get it and optimize it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont see anything unique about this, you are just linking to the habbo DCR's and making a cato page.

PLEASE get the .CCTs for these as i would like to add them to my own hosted DCRs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Heck yeah, that's cool.

Add to HabStreets, jk.

10/10

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have 2 Diner seats?

Can you give me the CCT for seat1 please? I only have seat2.

Reaction score

There is the download link for the buy_furni files. I didn't get a chance to make the catalogue yet but I will. I also included Habborella Teddy recolors in it also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back