• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Custom [REL/Service] Snowleopard's Custom Badges [Admin, X Badge Alphabet, VIP, Fansite]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [REL/Service] Snowleopard's Custom Badges

About time somebody had originality in ideas. What you should do is add more up there weakly, good idea and well done, although i have seen these badges before i don't think you have made them which you are taking credit for someone's time and dedication.

Thumbs':thumbdown:

Nalt
s

Umm, if he is taking credit for someone elses work then how is he creating what people are asking for?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heres the VIP badge :)

snowleopard - [REL/Service] Snowleopard's Custom Badges [Admin, X Badge Alphabet, VIP, Fansite] - RaGEZONE Forums

Thx, keep up the good work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i would like to request some badges :) Could you please make the following.#

Habbo Club badges - KC
VIP Badge - KC VIP
Staff Badge - Kongo Staff :lol:

Thanks and regards.

Thumbs' :thumbup:

Nalts

Go Do 1... Mate !!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey all your badges are good make a staff one called "Habba Hotel"

You done a good job with the others - 8/10

Thanks,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make eXpert (in germany Habbox) badges in gold?

Like this:
snowleopard - [REL/Service] Snowleopard's Custom Badges [Admin, X Badge Alphabet, VIP, Fansite] - RaGEZONE Forums

Or only a H if you dont have so much time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe a lil bit ripped from Nintendo's idea, but it's alright. Very nice =]

read my first post. and thankyou :)

Ok i would like to request some badges :) Could you please make the following.#

Habbo Club badges - KC
VIP Badge - KC VIP
Staff Badge - Kongo Staff :lol:

Thanks and regards.

Thumbs' :thumbup:

Nalts

give me 5 reasons why i should now after you accuse me of stealing

Thank you!

no probs :)

Thx, keep up the good work!

thanks

About time somebody had originality in ideas. What you should do is add more up there weakly, good idea and well done, although i have seen these badges before i don't think you have made them which you are taking credit for someone's time and dedication.

Thumbs':thumbdown:

Nalts

if your talking about a few of the admin ones, thats because i made some in nintendos thread. any others i made myself. if you think otherwise, tell me where youve seen them before.

Umm, if he is taking credit for someone elses work then how is he creating what people are asking for?

exactly right

Could you make me a Vip badge that says Bobble?

And a Fansite badge with B

And a Staff badge that says Bobble Staff? Ty :)

here you go:
VIP:

Fansite:

and is there any possibility you can shorten bobble, cause it wont fit. anything over 5 letters ruins the badge.

they are also being added to the badges post :)

Magic Staff (ADM)
Habb-Magic (VIP)
HM (Fansite)
M (X)

For the VIP one, Habb-Magic wont fit, so i just put magic, i hope thats ok.

Heres your badges:
Admin:

VIP:

Fansite:

and theres already a M x badge in the badges list, infact theres a whole a to z :p

Can you make eXpert (in germany Habbox) badges in gold?

Like this:

Or only a H if you dont have so much time

The picture didnt show? but i think i know what you mean. I might do them later on, but at the moment im only sticking to the certain few.

Hey all your badges are good make a staff one called "Habba Hotel"

You done a good job with the others - 8/10

Thanks,

Heres your badge:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
read my first post. and thankyou :)

give me 5 reasons why i should now after you accuse me of stealing

no probs :)

thanks

if your talking about a few of the admin ones, thats because i made some in nintendos thread. any others i made myself. if you think otherwise, tell me where youve seen them before.

exactly right

here you go:
VIP:

Fansite:

and is there any possibility you can shorten bobble, cause it wont fit. anything over 5 letters ruins the badge.

they are also being added to the badges post :)

For the VIP one, Habb-Magic wont fit, so i just put magic, i hope thats ok.

Heres your badges:
Admin:

VIP:

Fansite:

and theres already a M x badge in the badges list, infact theres a whole a to z :p

The picture didnt show? but i think i know what you mean. I might do them later on, but at the moment im only sticking to the certain few.

Heres your badge:

You did steal. I requested GOM staff badge from another guy and it looked exacley the same anyway i am a customer and i request a badge a hole.

-Nalts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You did steal. I requested GOM staff badge from another guy and it looked exacley the same anyway i am a customer and i request a badge a hole.

-Nalts

that was in nintendos thread?

i made that one that was in his thread that i also posted in mine., which is why i also posted it there.

Resurrected
Reaction score
how many badge making threads is there.one should be stikied and that should be apermenant one.with dedi maker XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you make a Admin badge for me???

ADM-Pixel Staff

ty:D:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really good.. make one to me? Staff bagde whit text: Hebby Hotel ;) Send to me on PM x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back