Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom [REL] Shangrila Dragon (UNIQUE) [SWF//SQL]

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi RaGEZONE

today I release a custom which took me and two other guys some hours. The making process were hard and also some details. I decided to release it here because it will released soon how everyone knows. So everyone knows how it made.

Screen:
(Quality got fucked by Gyazo, looks better in Client.)
aebc612e8190d987a97952e4566c76 - [REL] Shangrila Dragon (UNIQUE) [SWF//SQL] - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Credits:
Sick, MovieGuy &' Luminia

Greetz,

Like or Rep for this awesome furni? :love:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lolz, looks very good mate :love: i remeber you said me this but i dont imagine this lol hah

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Looks really good:love:
Dammit i wish the mouth could open and then the fire comes:eek:tt:

-Articuz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sexy looking dragon!

Here's a mirror :

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A like would be awesome we three guys worked hard on it. Btw, thanks for the nice feedback and hope you enjoy!

Greetz,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice dude Upload it on !

Reaction score
Hate rainbow furniture it comes off too childish and looks cheap. The effect is cool it would come off nicer with a more mature colour choice

Reaction score
Hate rainbow furniture it comes off too childish and looks cheap. The effect is cool it would come off nicer with a more mature colour choice

I remember back in 2011 there was a hotel themed with rainbows. They made some pretty cool custom furniture which got never released.

And the owner was gay thats why the rainbow theme.

Also this gif is quite old already I think. I remember it has been posted before either as gif or as cct unless they've recreated the image from scratch again (Think this version looks more clear)

//
Luminia there is a frame that is like 1 pixel off when it is clicked. Watch closely at the gif ;)

Back