[Rel] Streets Of Bobba ~ Carpet [Rel]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link for them so i can see which furni is included?
Also thanks alot.

Haboon can you post sql files for the v25 furni you gave me link?

Anyone know how people get the lenght and width for a furni?
I need to know so i can start making it .sql anyone?

Yes i already made the sql for the v25.3 and this one it was kindof easy since i don't have internet i found a way to play my hotel without it so yeah that's the only thing i can be doing now i'm using the free trial from aol but it's hella slow
5kbps :s I'll post the sql things.

You just gotta click SQL on phpmyadmin obv on your database
EDIT:
SOB Catalogue Page
PHP:
INSERT INTO `catalogue_pages` (`indexid`, `minrank`, `indexname`, `displayname`, `style_layout`, `img_header`, `img_side`, `label_description`, `label_misc`, `label_moredetails`, `opt_bodyreplace`) VALUES
(81, 7, 'SOB', 'SOB', 'ctlg_layout2', 'catalog_gru_headline1', 'catalog_gru_teaser,', 'Introducing the SOB Furni Line. Alternative Habbos with alternative style or rebellious students with a point to prove. The SOB Furni range will get your bedroom looking just the way you like it - organised, neat and tidy!', '', 'New! Flaming Carpets out now!', NULL);

Click On SQL once again,
Catalogue Items for SOB Furni:
PHP:
INSERT INTO `catalogue_items` (`tid`, `catalogue_name`, `catalogue_description`, `catalogue_cost`, `typeid`, `length`, `width`, `top`, `name_cct`, `colour`, `catalogue_id_page`, `door`, `tradeable`, `recycleable`, `catalogue_id_index`) VALUES
(1400, 'Sob Rug', 'Sob Rug', 15, 4, 3, 5, 0.00, 'sob_carpet', '0,0,0', 81, 0, 1, 1, 1400),
(1405, 'Spider Hole', 'Spider Hole', 3, 0, 0, 0, 0.00, 'det_bhole', '0,0,0', 81, 0, 1, 1, 1405),
(1406, 'Death Body', 'Death Body', 3, 4, 2, 3, 0.00, 'det_body', '0,0,0', 81, 0, 1, 1, 1406),
(1407, 'SOB Divider', 'SOB Divider', 5, 1, 2, 1, 0.00, 'det_divider', '0,0,0', 81, 1, 1, 1, 1407);

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back