Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sir, you really save my day.
Also big thank to logan, I did found something important in mods files....

My only wish left with this; is the webpage side, since i cannot access the race records and driver profiles on my server, idk how to do it. And ingame there is no way to access those.(Leaderboards, track records ect ect)I found some Github stuff, but that is for the real servers and/or for the sbrw api, so it is not working with the server itself.

I found this but i wasn't able to use it or compile it or how to query it:

There is this for server status...:

And i found this too but i am not able to make it work with our server:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My only wish left with this; is the webpage side, since i cannot access the race records and driver profiles on my server, idk how to do it. And ingame there is no way to access those.(Leaderboards, track records ect ect)I found some Github stuff, but that is for the real servers and/or for the sbrw api, so it is not working with the server itself.

I found this but i wasn't able to use it or compile it or how to query it:

There is this for server status...:

And i found this too but i am not able to make it work with our server:

Thank you for the information, I'll try those files later, currently solving some IME problems.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys help please!

iS7k4zy - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Flyer8472 - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Installed everything seems to be correct, no errors were found at startup but when I enter the game, I need to complete the first race, then the endless loading screen

in one cmd window noticed 2022/08/26 19:30:08 Removing inactive client That is how it should be?
Flyer8472 - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I figured out the problem mentioned above, who has a full htdocs assembly, unfortunately the avatar is not displayed and a lot of things in the game, I'm ready to pay

Still need help, indicated in the screenshot
How to fix it?

uOzvidA - [RELASE] Precompiled Need for Speed World - Soapbox - Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Afaik THIS is the complete server with everything(exept maybe the webpage stats for races):

(The client is in the CDN files. BTW if anyone wondering)

Also if you have problems after the race remove/replace all mods from the game with the one from github... :\ do not use the underground mods. And if you have more problems try using the portable server...

This is all i can say and can do for you, also you wont get any much help from no one regarding this subject, i learned this in the hard way. So basicly you are your on your own... :\ Also no one is "selling" any server, especially here since it is against the rules, try it on some discord regarding this subject...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
seems the quarkus build more stable than this one, i already posted the compiled build on discord server :p
Discord link:

Back