[release]0.63 localhost

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Ok so... the localhost is now complete.

The client is fully unpacked (appart from the Themida'd functions that I can't decrypt). I now need to figure out the "NEW IP CHECK" ****.

Both the function that calls the IP check function... and the IP check function itself are now "Themida'd", meaning I cannot look at what they actually do and 0.63 has brought in even more obfuscated (Themida'd) functions than v0.62.

I'll more than likely ALSO make a LocalHost dll for 0.63 once I've got this figured out.

Here's the "almost" complete unpacked 0.63 client for your debugging pleasure:





If anyone knows anything about Themida'd code or is interested in helping with this, OR if you have any issues with the client, etc lemme know.

KiKi

EDIT: P.S. Merry Christmas + a Happy New Year everyone ^_^!!



Have fun :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: 0.63 localhost

Yay! I'll force Opus to get the rest of it, and damned the cost~!

Thank you for informing me of this, I never go on cheat engine >.>
 
Re: 0.63 localhost

Really Nice, but we still haven't figured out v.62 yet, so why start on v.63 ?

Why start on v63 ? Because we want to (:
Having the latest version is nice because its more convenient for people to just update through gMS instead of finding an older version
 
Back