Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 1.4.4 Version Changer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes we made a version changer about 3 maybe 4 weeks ago. no more hex editing.

due to team development we did choose to release this...

have working pwAdmin but will not release to public as its still in development... so far everything works other then character list and editing items items via pwAdmin.

wont release till 100% complete. Perfectionists.

Last edited:
Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Do the plugin like (sendmail, getitem, getcubi, ...) works on your pwAdmin?

Btw changing elementclient version is useless with 1.4.4, because when you change gshop on server side the client can't login anymore unless it update it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes all that works, and yes i know about the gshop....but that doesnt apply to elements.data and tasks.data

again ive spent a lot of time editing this and it has bugs but yes i can send mail get item and most deffinitly cubi.

it all works but sometimes buggs out. like i said still working out the kinks.

and also everything else like starting and closing maps and starting server for that matter works 100% right from login to opening selection of maps. all works. but till i fix the other bugs i wont release it....

as a few i know... perfectionist... need it 100% before i can release it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wooo good work downloading ^^ i test now jejeje 4:30am and still test the genesis server =D nice supra thanks for the share.

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to find by yourself :mellow:

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
OK I know how to use this, but not matter what elementclient.exe I put with it, it doesn't work. When I select read it shows -1.-1.-1, and if I go ahead and change it it doesn't change the actual version once loaded, although if I reread it with this it shows the edited number. Any suggestions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK I know how to use this, but not matter what elementclient.exe I put with it, it doesn't work. When I select read it shows -1.-1.-1, and if I go ahead and change it it doesn't change the actual version once loaded, although if I reread it with this it shows the edited number. Any suggestions?

Hi mate
I just tested and my exe from version v580 and v606 are read correctly.
Then I tried to read v624 and newest v626 and I get the same error -1 -1 -1
I don't think this is error on your side

elementclient.exe above v606 wont work ...

above v606 [ 612 ] = 1.4.5

owww Supra should have posted what's the use of this tool... i thought it was for downgrading 1.4.5 --> 1.4.4

Last edited:
RaGEaholic
Reaction score
OK well that clears that up, ty. Downloaded and extracted 580-606 cup and there is no elementclient.exe in it so I'm guessing the exe didn't change any until after. My main hope for wanting 1.4.5 exe changed was hoping the Morai map issue would be fixed for me and assumed the new loading/login screens only work with it also. Last part is just my assumption as I have not tried to switch it yet.

Angelemu founder
Reaction score
actually the tool is only useful if you want the client to display something different than it actually is, like deceiving players to make your server look like 1.4.5 while it isnt.

The tool itself might be working fine but i don't like supporting ideas that makes things for easier lazy or incompetent admins to squish the money out of unaware players.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
yes we made a version changer about 3 maybe 4 weeks ago. no more hex editing.

due to team development we did choose to release this...

have working pwAdmin but will not release to public as its still in development... so far everything works other then character list and editing items items via pwAdmin.

wont release till 100% complete. Perfectionists.

how to download that?
can you see it now?

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
No, sorry, still missed it :lol:

88supra86 - [Release] 1.4.4 Version Changer - RaGEZONE Forums

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks information.

Not to Open Like This
PW144 - [Release] 1.4.4 Version Changer - RaGEZONE Forums
please... help me... ..
What emotion do I do?......dizziness was traveling everywhere .

please.. step by step instruction. thanks

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back