Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] 1264 Gamed - partial fix for Voida skills and more

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This gamed is part of the files needed for the next server setup. We have been attempting to debug them for about 10 days, the person I've been working with decided to release them on mcncc today, so we're going to release them here.

FYI this gamed contains the newest released GS and libskill/libtask.so, you can easily see once you've downloaded that the gs is bigger, there are more maps, and you will not be able to open the elements or tasks files, even with SM.

Hopefully through working together we can resolve this and get working voida skills for our servers.

If you don't know how to reach me already you can go to my server and message me there. Otherwise you should have my Skype.

Mediafire link -

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:?::scared:

This gamed is part of the files needed for the next server setup. We have been attempting to debug them for about 10 days, the person I've been working with decided to release them on mcncc today, so we're going to release them here.

FYI this gamed contains the newest released GS and libskill/libtask.so, you can easily see once you've downloaded that the gs is bigger, there are more maps, and you will not be able to open the elements or tasks files, even with SM.

Hopefully through working together we can resolve this and get working voida skills for our servers.

If you don't know how to reach me already you can go to my server and message me there. Otherwise you should have my Skype.

Mediafire link -

Thanks a lot Perryl

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this release still has problem with esper ascenson skills and voida chroma summon or not?

If not, what bugs are there then?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So this release still has problem with esper ascenson skills and voida chroma summon or not?

If not, what bugs are there then?

The issue with this is not esper ascension, or chroma summon, or anything else like that.

The issue with this set of files is that it is only the gamed. When the file got leaked the person who leaked it only leaked the gamed. It was leaked by accident. An experienced programmer might be able to get them working, if you CAN get these fully running (2 chinese servers have so far) then yes, everything works. Including new instance and stuff. It's the same end as official (USA) I believe.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Perryl - [RELEASE] 1264 Gamed - partial fix for Voida skills and more - RaGEZONE Forums

All worked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this problem. help me please....
And what client version will use to connect this files?
can you also post a tutorials how to make this one work?
Hel - [RELEASE] 1264 Gamed - partial fix for Voida skills and more - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i think i started it up.

But need to test more carfully.

And same question as above, do we need new element.exe crack?

EDIT: I used official client. It works fine. Anyway i was able to get into game just once.

Errors:
err : Protocol(type=3005,size=3905) Decode Error.
gamed: err : 用户1025从数据库取得数据超时
gdeliveryd: err : Protocol Unknown . sid=57,type=196,size=4,acceptsize=133

EDIT2:
Looks like i can enter the game once per character. Probably need new version of gamedbd also.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So yeah, to the 2 people who asked how to set this up. Read the original post. This is not a full working server, this is a set of files that needs work. ONLY THE GAMED IS NEW. Everything else in the set is old.

Original person to leak intentionally added a bad gamedbd into the set. Well, not bad, just old. The gdeliveryd also needs to be hexed. This is still your issue comper. even if you get a copy of a working gdeliveryd (sorry the only copy I've come across can not be shared yet) you still will not be able to save the data of a character.

We either need a new gamedbd or to hex edit based on what's new in the spring update on PWE. Basically, there is a new system that will definitely have made changes to the database. Also, a new instance, which likely added info to the database.

Comper - this error is one I haven't seen yet after many days of debugging this issue. It looks like you may have hex edited gdeliveryd? Well it looks like the hex you edited you edited wrong. At least, sid=57,type=196,size=4,acceptsize=133 leads me to believe that.

I wonder if sthard can save the data, and if he will help people debug.

The greed and attitude on RZ forums is atrocious. Mental should start banning people for being douches.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems like we have to wait a little more.

I used old gdelivery and didn't even modified .conf.

Saving data of charactes is definetly gamedbd issue i belive.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Like comper said, can logon once, after that the db got screwed or something, the new gdeliveryd try to connected to the authd with incorrect cert, so i'd replaced with the old one and connected, able to logon just once with my saved account/char db and it took away my gm account as a normal player :( . havent try a clean fresh db....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah everyone is stuck at the same point for now, until someone comes out with a fix of some kind. I've been keeping an eye on mcncc, but nothing new yet.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so it's literally gamedbd's clsconfig errors? or?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not just gamedbd ... glinkd, uniquename, .... pretty sure gdeliveryd is new and got error verify cert and killed itself

Back