[Release] 9dragons US Server Files

excause me ,did you had build this game's server and client?can you login into game now??
No I didnt touch it I have just download it also got other source for this game that sits on my harddrive
 
i can't run it .my friend tell me ,this game( 9 dragon ver 2) is just a demo game,not full,so it is useless.
so i give it up.
Thats not 9d version 2. If you cant run it well maybe find other post regarding 9d over internet.

 
Server Files



Someone share the current one with me since that one is obsolete and does not exist. I would greatly appreciate it.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_1 - [Release]  9dragons US Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
    Screenshot_1.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 81
Could someone re-upload the server & client files please ? links are down would be much appreciated since the 9dragons community is stuck with trash servers!


BUMP !!!!

Please re-upload links !!!!!
 
Last edited:
Server Files



Client



these missing auth / gmtool

gl
Hello everyone,


I tried to download the Server Files from the first link provided, but it is no longer working / the link is down and does not allow the download.
I am currently looking for an updated and working link that would allow me to download the necessary files to start a new server project.


If anyone has updated server files, or any 9Dragons / 69Dragons-related project already developed (even partially), I would really appreciate it if you could share it so I can improve it and continue it as a new project.


Any help, information, or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
 
Back