[RELEASE] A.V.A SERVER FILES + SERVER AND CLIENT SOURCE CODE !

This and a Taiwanese client are ready.
All I need is the tutorial video you uploaded to YouTube last month.
I'd appreciate it if you could share it on Mega Drive or Google Drive or something.
 
This and a Taiwanese client are ready.
All I need is the tutorial video you uploaded to YouTube last month.
I'd appreciate it if you could share it on Mega Drive or Google Drive or something.
This weekend I'll make a video teaching how to configure the server, I'm a bit short on time
 
This and a Taiwanese client are ready.
All I need is the tutorial video you uploaded to YouTube last month.
I'd appreciate it if you could share it on Mega Drive or Google Drive or something.
can you reupload this to google drive or mega im not from china so i cant access it + it says its expired
 
I downloaded the A.V.A files from the google drive link but every time i try to start the client from the binaries folder, it keeps saying something about a file not found, do i have to download Taiwanese A.V.A and get the client from there?
 
Back