Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release Aion Emulator 3.5

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Fixed quests "_1354PraticalAerobatics", _1020SealingTheAbyssGate" and "_2022CrushingtheConspiracy".
Fixed ...\spawns\Instances 310030000_Aerdina and 320030000_Bregirun.
Everything working beautifully :eek:tt1:

Only here at RaGEZONE can you find this and the best of all, it's free :wink:

Aion 3.5 Emu:
Thank you :wink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Any solution to override per external script files like 'OpenAerialEffect.java' or 'PulledEffect.java'?
I´m trying this at least 5 hours, but a second script with the same name do nothing, rename my java to 'OpenAerialEffectCustum.java' is trying an error, because the class "OpenAerialEffect" is public and can be change, but it´s in the source :laugh:

Can i try to write a new one? Like 'OpenAerialEffectCustom.java' with class "OpenAerialEffectCustom"? Will be this readable from the Effectcontroller or not?

I´m trying to override because, Airbind is working in abnormalstate STUMBLE and pull ist working in abnormalstate OPENAERIAL

Any solution to do this without the Source or not?

Nice Day i wish :eek:tt1:
greetings

Reaction score
Any solution to override per external script files like 'OpenAerialEffect.java' or 'PulledEffect.java'?
I´m trying this at least 5 hours, but a second script with the same name do nothing, rename my java to 'OpenAerialEffectCustum.java' is trying an error, because the class "OpenAerialEffect" is public and can be change, but it´s in the source :laugh:

Can i try to write a new one? Like 'OpenAerialEffectCustom.java' with class "OpenAerialEffectCustom"? Will be this readable from the Effectcontroller or not?

I´m trying to override because, Airbind is working in abnormalstate STUMBLE and pull ist working in abnormalstate OPENAERIAL

Any solution to do this without the Source or not?

Nice Day i wish :eek:tt1:
greetings

You need the source code for this, because these changes need to be made in Effects.java and OpenAerialEffect.java.
With PulledEffect.java it's the same thing, what you are trying can be solved with this or not, but you will need the code.
Understand, my code is based on this source code.

This is rev 5, mine is rev 500 and progressing but maybe it can help.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
You need the source code for this, because these changes need to be made in Effects.java and OpenAerialEffect.java.
With PulledEffect.java it's the same thing, what you are trying can be solved with this or not, but you will need the code.

How to get compiled this gameserver .? throw a lot of errors . Need install ?
Same with netBeans many errors .

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Yeah, but then i start at 0. I never tried before coding with java. I have no idea how to build an Al-game.jar ������
Your build runs fine, but its need a little of changes.
I will test it later with this rev 5 source.
But thanks for you great support, im really intersted in your java builds. ������

Sorry Emojis not shown, posting with Smartphone :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, revisions made to my source code also include compilation fixes,
and this code still doesn't have those fixes, it's been a long time.
I have been working with Aion for almost 10 years, later i will check it :wink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How i compile this Server, i trying to compile and get errors.
For what are the Value parts? Can you give me a small Howto?

Thats are the errors:

error: package javax.xml.bind does not exist

<dependency>
<groupId>com.googlecode.lambdaj</groupId>
<artifactId>lambdaj</artifactId>
<version>2.4</version>
</dependency>

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
maven-clean-plugin:2.5 error.
[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:2.5 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:jar:2.5: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin:pom:2.5 from/to central ( Failed to transfer file: . Return code is: 501 , ReasonPhrase:HTTPS Required. -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
Der Befehl "cmd" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder
konnte nicht gefunden werden.
Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . .

Im confused :mellow: I´m so interested in this project, but no chance to compile a Server by my own -.-

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Here is the fixed compiler:

With the variables added use apache-maven-3.2.1

Download apache-maven-3.2.1-bin.zip

I believe it will be easy now :wink:
I make in a bit diffrent way :wink:
I dont like to play with adding to Variables
That way i make portable mvn ant and java :eek:tt1:
More easy to use .

@Beckupgaming
Check maybe will work for you to .
Just unpack or pool to your main folder with AionServer-3.9 (AionJava rev.5)
rename old "tools" folder in case.

One question to you Robson . This source its German team ?
becouse i find before same looking source but with rev40 and all folders look inside like its from them even www folder and all info build etc .

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is the fixed compiler:

With the variables added use apache-maven-3.2.1

Download apache-maven-3.2.1-bin.zip

I believe it will be easy now :wink:
Thank you very much :wink:

First try building Server XD, before i try it for more then 2 hours XD

Master Summoner
Reaction score
@cinus i know but this method generates errors sometimes.
I recommend doing as i teach, it's safer.
Yes i know but i got same warinings with adding to Variavles all this and make that portable . Sorry but i like to check maybe its work maybe not (pure curiosity):wink:.

Reaction score
EDIT: and also don't use apache-maven-3.8.5
use apache-maven-3.2.1 and put in the variables path.

One question to you Robson . This source its German team ?
becouse i find before same looking source but with rev40 and all folders look inside like its from them even www folder and all info build etc .

Not really, this source started with another team (based on Aion NexGen and Aion Lighting)
then came to Ragezone, then AionGer made some changes, and i did more than 500 revisions.

Thank you very much :wink:

First try building Server XD, before i try it for more then 2 hours XD

That's great!! i'm glad you're on way :thumbup1:
and i'm doing some tests on PW and i started to make some fixes :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
===============================[ Location Data ]===============================05:22:52.922 INFO [main]: - Initializing sieges...05:22:52.928 WARN [main]: - Error loading Siege informaiton from database: nulljava.lang.NullPointerException: null at mysql5.MySQL5SiegeDAO.loadSiegeLocations(MySQL5SiegeDAO.java]:42) ~[na:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.services.SiegeService.initSiegeLocations(SiegeService.java:132) [AL-Game.jar:na] at com.aionemu.gameserver.GameServer.main(GameServer.java:176) [AL-Game.jar:na]==============================[ *** Spawns *** ]==============================

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is the Aion 3.5 Client files shared somewhere? I've searched a lot and haven't found anything.

Back