Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know if I expressed myself badly or maybe don't believe anyone who tells you that and difficulty is perhaps to you it works if the link to me tells me that it can't open the page and not my fault I did also test at a friends house the same doesn't work anyway that I must say thanks it does anything but didn't think to a file a forum does not give you help thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
'm brazileiro and do not speak your language very well u can help me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have aion Downgrade to 4.0.
I can't find links for it because deleted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can look at low torrent takes only one well and this link

Reaction score
I don't know if I expressed myself badly or maybe don't believe anyone who tells you that and difficulty is perhaps to you it works if the link to me tells me that it can't open the page and not my fault I did also test at a friends house the same doesn't work anyway that I must say thanks it does anything but didn't think to a file a forum does not give you help thanks

The link works. The fact you can't access it means there's a problem with your internet service provider ( maybe they blocked it? ) not the link itself.
For anyone to re-upload to mega will make no difference because you will have the same problem.

Try accessing the link using a proxy perhaps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem and that mega and satoto blocked and obscured in Italy anyway thanks I solved the same

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm i need fly for all zones for this version client,i tried freefly but for example: i'm in Sanctum and it say's *you cannot fly in this area* i also tried changing administrator propertipes for freefly to 0 and it still doesn't work.

Also tried different system.cfg(used write protected also) files from other people and also changed my bat file to have freefly.
Still not working.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to fly in your server in all zones press SHIFT + F1 opens a window on the second fret there are 6 rectangles to the left the third rectangle klikk above and you see in the wings headband do not write English well and use a translator I hope I explained well

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks I'm new to aion realized mount a server now trying to learn a poco about it you know how to put it online for no-ip if u know could help me please ..
I'm talking to you using the translator ok asim q der respoder me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to fly in your server in all zones press SHIFT + F1 opens a window on the second fret there are 6 rectangles to the left the third rectangle klikk above and you see in the wings headband do not write English well and use a translator I hope I explained well

When i press Shift + f1 it doesn't open the control panel,
before i used v4.5 but now i got this version because of no house bug.But the problem is shift + f1 doesn't work with this 4.0 client....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I seem to have a slight problem. I downloaded the server files on my main computer, installed MySQL and Navicat, and everything works great. So I decided to do the same on my laptop so that I can play when in my dorm at school, therefore I copied my 4.0 NA client to my laptop, as well as Dwarfpicker's files, i set up the server, installed Navicat and MySQL, but when I try to start the server I get this:

Port 8096 is free - OK to run server
Port 3316 is free - OK to run server
Access denied.
Apache starting....

And nothing happens, and I don't know how to fix this. Does anyone have an idea?
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hehe,finally got my server files to work and browsed like 2 days to make my serv cool :3 Ty for help Arles73 the prob was that i had the FN Lock Enabled i just had to press the Fn Lock to disable it and then press Shift + f1,windows 8.......

Hehe made some screens.

1.Got it to work with Shift+F1
Dwarfpicker - [Release] Aion Lightning 4.0 - 1-Click Server - RaGEZONE Forums

4.Decorated my indoor's

Black Cloud Market Working

Some costumes

And some cool weapons

Wings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your'm very good at his ne of the things to add here in my self from the command ai shows the menu it does not add more things or not level q and q other thing it shows more command was not given because of anything will be

Back