Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] All my custom tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's unfortunate to see that there are people releasing (my) tools that were given to them as a courtesy, after having asked them not to release the tools. This made me realize that the tools that I sold will get released one way or another, so I decided to simply release them right now. To the people who've spent money on my tools: send me a message, and I'm sure we can work something out.

I hope to see some contributions from the community as well, as not all tools are finalized yet. I simply lost motivation after seeing what the scene had become, and stopped working on them. This means that you might see some ugly code, or something that is/was WIP; please feel free to fix this yourself and create a pull request. I will be glad to look at them.

I'm not too fond of these "Goodbye" posts. I would rather leave quietly, but since this is the last thing I will be doing for Fiesta, this post will "accidentally" be one of those. I hope these tools will help (new) developers with their servers, and open the gates for more custom content.

The link:

Take care~

Back