- Joined
- Feb 26, 2014
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
Re: ArchAge Server Files April 2013 + Client Studio Editor By DeadZ
Alright I'm new and I saw this and actually want an Arche age server running and if what I have is useful then great if not then my bad lol. I'm not sure what version of Arche age I have but I ended up rocking up to a page on the Arche age site that gave me the 3 links to download the test server and 2 other versions. So I installed all 25 gigs of the test server awhile ago but came up to the problem that I don't have an account. Tried again today but needs to update another damn 14 gigs. If anyone wants those test server files I could perhaps upload the whole bunch or I can provide just the download that I got from the site.
This is just some images of the stuff.
LOL did not even see solsimbol's post. meh
Alright I'm new and I saw this and actually want an Arche age server running and if what I have is useful then great if not then my bad lol. I'm not sure what version of Arche age I have but I ended up rocking up to a page on the Arche age site that gave me the 3 links to download the test server and 2 other versions. So I installed all 25 gigs of the test server awhile ago but came up to the problem that I don't have an account. Tried again today but needs to update another damn 14 gigs. If anyone wants those test server files I could perhaps upload the whole bunch or I can provide just the download that I got from the site.
LOL did not even see solsimbol's post. meh
Last edited:

