Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archeage ver 1.2 2014 Server Files + Client + GM Tool + Tutorial

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Better than others! Better than others! Better than others!
I found this one on a chinese website>>Archeage ver 1.2

server Files 203MB unzup>>1.15GB

game client 11.2GB unzup>>24.0GB

Tutorial(Use googel translate if u can not read chinese)

LINK extraction code:: p78s

Backup LINK extraction code::4vlp

Please download and upload to other place

one drive

mega drive

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Seems interesting i will test it, since i already worked on another project which is already very far.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Wrong post... I deleted this comment

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It works but it hasnt english translation yet and quests can not be finished cause the SkillID's are wrong.

Seems like its Crap only. Nothing really works. Items wont be transferred in the inventory (Quest). You cant harvest anything etc.
With default attack, you can attack anything form anywhere. Mobs do not attack and vanish instantly after dead and you are in "Battle" forever.

Reaction score
It works but it hasnt english translation yet and quests can not be finished cause the SkillID's are wrong.

Seems like its Crap only. Nothing really works. Items wont be transferred in the inventory (Quest). You cant harvest anything etc.
With default attack, you can attack anything form anywhere. Mobs do not attack and vanish instantly after dead and you are in "Battle" forever.

[STRIKE]Is an emulator or official files?[/STRIKE] *Its an emu, based on the link above.
However, is the source available?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any mirror plz ? =/ I can't download the files in the first link
hello, follow this link to the developers' chat, they will tell you where and what to download, there have been a lot of changes in the server core, so the links from the first message are no longer entirely relevant

Back