Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Hi Ledie, I changed port to 27017 as default for my mongodb what should I put in database account? Thanks for replying!

Hi, well, it's not too important you change database port, but you need change from .bat from database too and all database properties from login and gameserver, also doesnt need use the mongodb compass, unnistall it and use the navicat only for access the database, due to mongodb from server be compact and doesnt need install, after you install mongodb compass it will duplicate the database of accounts and will corrupt it one time

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can any help me please ?? this error i get it but i have latest java install it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Caphras Enchanting is not working

I mean, Enchanting works well, but it is reset when the character wears it

Is there a solution?

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Caphras Enchanting is not working

I mean, Enchanting works well, but it is reset when the character wears it

Is there a solution?

Strange because for me work fine, can you give me more details about your java version and about how your database is setup?

can any help me please ?? this error i get it but i have latest java install it

Hi, install java 16 or 14, you choose. And setup the Java_Home in enviroments of system and done, the error will be fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Strange because for me work fine, can you give me more details about your java version and about how your database is setup?

My java version is 14 and i don't know much about the database

I just changed the port to 27017

When I try Capras Encanting, I achieve the max level (20) at once

It looks fine in the inventory. Sadly, it is initialized when worn

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
My java version is 14 and i don't know much about the database

I just changed the port to 27017

When I try Capras Encanting, I achieve the max level (20) at once

It looks fine in the inventory. Sadly, it is initialized when worn

Well, try to check using java jdk 16 then, because for me work super fine and clean, even after enchanting and take out the armor or reloging

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, Thanks to Caicai and Ledie for awesome Share the best emulation so far.
i'd like ask if possible to edit skills?if possible i like to edit 3 skills of Warrior : Piercing Spear i want use it during cooldown, Charging Thrust : i want use it during awakening, And Head Chase : i want use it during pre-awakening. i tried to check SkillType_Table_New in bdoOLD.sqlite3 and datasheets.bexcel but tbh i have no clue where to edit. Charging Thrust And Head Chase description its seems just fine but not working correctly.
so i appreciate the help if some can tell me when i can edit those skills (if possible ofc) ... Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if disconnect or problem while running server, try adjust gameserver-java's heapsize.
I Recommend server system memory 32 GB (minimum)

def8IHJ - [Release] Archer Version Server Files And Client - Stable Version - RaGEZONE Forums

"gameserver.bat"change line that

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I had that problem, I solve it by changing the Ip address in gameserver/bin/configs/server.properties
No idea if it's same situation.

Thank you for this incredible release.
It will be kind if you can share this fixed class file also.
Much appreciated.

NPC "bahar" always disappear, how do I fix that by myself?

Thanks for being one of the few who actually tried to help. I appreciate it.
But it didn't work, still the same error in the loginserver

[Unknown Packet]: received 0xcc9, state=Connected from Unknown

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, well, it's not too important you change database port, but you need change from .bat from database too and all database properties from login and gameserver, also doesnt need use the mongodb compass, unnistall it and use the navicat only for access the database, due to mongodb from server be compact and doesnt need install, after you install mongodb compass it will duplicate the database of accounts and will corrupt it one time

Ok thanks Ledie, I already fix the account table not showing in mongoDB. I changed the db port in database.properties to match my mongoDB. Now I'll try using Navicat and see the difference. Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NPC "bahar" always disappear, how do I fix that by myself?
Use .pc sync command to refresh all Hidden NPC and make sure is enabled in commands.properties

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use .pc sync command to refresh all Hidden NPC and make sure is enabled in commands.properties

Thank you for reply, I knew that tricky solution, but I ain't satisfy with that.
I solved the problem by correcting the NPC's location and it has never disappear again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i've a fix for that, but you will need add this .class file to the jar file, you know how to do?
if you doesn't know how to do, you can contact me via DM and i'll give all the support to you, that will fix the stiffness wich on the files its not fixed

I tried DM'ing you but your Inbox is kinda full, so I guess I'll just post my Private Message here.

Hi, my messages already got buried in so many posts in your thread so I'm trying to just Private Message you this time, I hope this isn't too annoying for you.

If you ever got the Stiffness Bug fixed, it would be great if you could share the CLASS file, would be better if you shared it on your original post instead since someone other than me on that thread is also asking about the bug.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The auto reward event is not working, id set it to true in event.properties and let it to their defaults (time, msg, item) but nothing arrives

Already tried with 15, 30mins but nope

i notice that working only for USER so for ADMIN or MODERATOR not working

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello Ledie,Seems to be missing AI files?The monster does not actively attack

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
Thanks for being one of the few who actually tried to help. I appreciate it.
But it didn't work, still the same error in the loginserver

[Unknown Packet]: received 0xcc9, state=Connected from Unknown

Can you send some details from your client and server?

hello Ledie,Seems to be missing AI files?The monster does not actively attack

Nop, all monsters attack, maybe you need more ram

I tried DM'ing you but your Inbox is kinda full, so I guess I'll just post my Private Message here.

Here is the file. It's a .class, it's already compiled, so you can open your jar gameserver with a winrar and put that .class on this directory:

com\bdoemu\gameserver\model\skills\buffs\effects

And delete the AddActionRestrictEffect.class from the effects folder and drag and drop this one new

You can
Thanks Raze, love u <3

Back