[Release] ArikuStory / Arkarium.

I dont remember "criticizing" anyone here, all the points I stated are ment as "work todo" items, I hope OP understood that while you did not.
Anyways, appearently I used the wrong words for my post as you appearently misunderstood my point.
And also for the point about the cpu usage, I did not rly feel like posting my PageSpeed/Audit/Profiling results as they contain to much irrelevant information (btw, it uses 25% of the cpu assigned by chrome)

@Most of these issues can be fixed within 30 seconds
Just the more reason to fix them, right?

p.s.
@real world websites
I hope you are not serious about that, if it is, I'll laugh even harder
sidenote: if you have anything to complain about me/my posts, then please refrain from going offtopic and just pm me or leave a message
I was being serious about the validation thing. If you feel so strongly about it, then take the time to explain why.
 
Same **** using firefox

Already been said before, therefore your reply is pretty much useless.

I dont remember "criticizing" anyone here, all the points I stated are ment as "work todo" items, I hope OP understood that while you did not.
Anyways, appearently I used the wrong words for my post as you appearently misunderstood my point.
And also for the point about the cpu usage, I did not rly feel like posting my PageSpeed/Audit/Profiling results as they contain to much irrelevant information (btw, it uses 25% of the cpu assigned by chrome)

@Most of these issues can be fixed within 30 seconds
Just the more reason to fix them, right?

p.s.
@real world websites
I hope you are not serious about that, if it is, I'll laugh even harder
sidenote: if you have anything to complain about me/my posts, then please refrain from going offtopic and just pm me or leave a message

I understand. However I have to agree with greenelfx, no idea what kind of CPU you use but mine doesn't even use a single percent for this page. However I do see your point. I could lower the amount of animations.

I'll be honest, never worked with caching (sets) before. I will however look into it, think it'd interested for future projects as well.
 
I understand. However I have to agree with greenelfx, no idea what kind of CPU you use but mine doesn't even use a single percent for this page. However I do see your point. I could lower the amount of animations.

I'll be honest, never worked with caching (sets) before. I will however look into it, think it'd interested for future projects as well.

Hexicidal - [Release] ArikuStory / Arkarium. - RaGEZONE Forums


As you can see theres a horible amount of events being triggered on your page.
This is taken on the register page without refreshing.
It translate back to about 5% on my cpu (maybe something is going wrong on my chrome, but I doubt that)

(Btw, I got a i5-2320 quad core + oc)
 
I having this problem at the download page , is there anyway to fix it?

93uMV8i - [Release] ArikuStory / Arkarium. - RaGEZONE Forums



And if I don't want to use vBulletin for news and notice , is there any other news.php that is suitable for this website?
 
I having this problem at the download page , is there anyway to fix it?

93uMV8i - [Release] ArikuStory / Arkarium. - RaGEZONE Forums



And if I don't want to use vBulletin for news and notice , is there any other news.php that is suitable for this website?

Either remove: <?php echo $servername ?> after the title= or change it to <?php echo $server ?>.Or you could add $servername = "yourservernamehere"; to config.php

Suitable as in working right out of the box? No. Besides I have no idea if there's a news script released here. You will either have to make one yourself or use one released by someone and change the CSS to make it match the website. To disable the vBulletin News and Announcements simply remove: <?php include('assets/vBulletin/usage.php'); ?> from home.php (this will remove the amount of users online as well seeing as the code that shows the users online is in usage.php.
 
Back