• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] ArmadaMU Website Released

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PunxPhobia - [Release] ArmadaMU Website Released - RaGEZONE Forums

Download Link :

Website : GM Panel + Custom Vote Reward (Credite/Level/Reset Reward) + CuteNews + Custom WebShop + Quests Online

Enjoy him !

Credits to :
PunxPhobia
FCV

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: ArmadaMU Website + PSD Released!

if someone is going to use it in a public server i suggest some security addons

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
freakmastersx
Delete the index.html and leave only index.php.

Reaction score
ArmadaMU is "bulshit" ...
all was by me and master !
not created for ArmadaMU ... template is Created for OutlawsMU
scripts are created by master but i know a lot of holes(shells) ...

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
holes are not shells
If you use this site as it is now you accept at least:

• RFI(here comes the shells => deface and privacy danger)
  • LFI
  • XSS
  • SQLI
and about template you can't do much because always there will be lechers which will depend on your(or others) creations.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if someone is going to use it in a public server i suggest some security addons

with this website i run interkasamu 1month (some modification of mine) and no one hacked me !(serv with 150-200 online players/published on many international forums) :closedeyes:
#on fcv all that maters is money :8: website was created for armadamu :sleep:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

with this website i run interkasamu 1month (some modification of mine) and no one hacked me !(serv with 150-200 online players/published on many international forums) :closedeyes:

Respect Dibolik !

Website was created for ArmadaMU .
I payed FCV to make me an website for my ex-muonline server and this it was.
And now when FCV finds out that i FREE RELEASED this website , he start's saying that he has holes and stupid things like that .. Hahaha ! Bullsh*t ! It's just jealous !

And FCV , one more thing . I don't give a s**t about those 35 Euro's that i payed u for this website .
I dont sell my honor for Money !

Btw . I'm Armada!

Last edited:
Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score

if no one hacked you that not mean is not possible,if a real hackers(not youtube watcher) will target your site he will have an easy job.
Is better to prevent than to repair... a few checks for http in inputs or illegal characters and tags(like ',",;,--,%00 and so on) will boost a little the security level.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Respect Dibolik !

Website was created for ArmadaMU .
I payed FCV to make me an website for my ex-muonline server and this it was.
And now when FCV finds out that i FREE RELEASED this website , he start's saying that he has holes and stupid things like that .. Hahaha ! Bullsh*t ! It's just jealous !

And FCV , one more thing . I don't give a s**t about those 35 Euro's that i payed u for this website .
I dont sell my honor for Money !

Btw . I'm Armada!
I don't know if its you that created this web (not talking about template) but i remember back when i was working with fcv he had the same scripts and asked me to secure it. As i told him back them those scripts are poorly written and it would be just a waste of time, this needs to be rewritten from scratch.
And theres nothing wrong to sell templates or wtv, fcv put some hours on creating this. He had this template since s5 was released in KR, he showed it to me and told him i will use it on my private server (Outlaws) i don't know if he sold it to you or anything else after that. Anyhow i'm used of people stealing ideas/designs etc like backo/zerberuz did with our old design and lisko with our logo.
+1 on what [RCZ]ShadowKing said, it doesnt mean it can't be hacked, it means that nobody with some skills tried to hack it. Like muweb all versions even 1.0 'couldnt' be hacked for some while and then guess what? all versions had an exploit in them.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
uhmmP!!

Register not Working T_T...

try to register by using this File..

not WORK!! any Help??? why not work
cant register an account

but.. i try other website file

its register... any help?? =]

thanks!!

up!!(update)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please Give me Fix System of Vote Reward, ive got an error on Admin Panel on Adding Vote Link,

Line 10 and 11 on edit-kk.php

Thanks

Update.............

Have problem, they cant Change Password and Password Retrieval, Web dont sent email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem because I can not get into the administrator panel, because I do not know what my security code as it never did not agree with him so please help where I can change it

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

Code:
td width="328">Enter The Access
              <input name="md5_encrypt" type="password" size="15" maxlength="50">
              <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Decrypt"></td>
or can someone help me how do I get security code, threw the party on my server, and runs without installation, when I go to admin panel, is asking me for a login and password, there is nowhere in the files to change this please help

Reaction score
Well what to say except that i speak from the name DestructiO which by the way was my old Username , stolen now )
However this is my new nickname.
So my point was that besides all the dialog between
[RCZ]ShadowKing,FCV,genoxide,Diabolik and the so called "creator" of this web package - PunxPhobia i will stay on FCV,genoxide side , coz there are not wrong.I do support the [RCZ]ShadowKing theory about everything is hackable it only depends on how much time and the skills of the "hackers".
So in final statment i will support in every way that this web package is only a compilation of others systems,scripts and designs maybe some minor mods , but nothing more.
Prove : i mean come on does anybody tried to download the files and see or compare in other scripts just like :

PunxPhobia says :
Custom Vote Reward (Credite/Level/Reset Reward)
well no poop that is VRS 0.2 - Vote Reward System 0.2 my creation long time ago ( which btw is not so secured and lit buggy , do not recommend to use it ).
Please Give me Fix System of Vote Reward, ive got an error on Admin Panel on Adding Vote Link,

Line 10 and 11 on edit-kk.php

Thanks
Compare this web package files with the VRS 0.2 files and see for your self.Now if you want to be specific it's not the VRS 0.2 exactly it's a later version made by me again (DestructiO)
Vote Reward System 0.2 [Any] Premium - made for ZhyperMu,GrugdeMu,FortressMu and used by the servers not so long ago,but no matter the changes are not so many in this two versions of mine.

So i wish you good luck to all .
Best Regards,DestructiO or my new Username - Lazarus.:):

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me please how to install armada mu web?? mydomain.com/install.php or what :(

Back