• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Ascent [Release] Ascent Simple Cms V2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is another bug... :(

if i want insert the link: "http://alexi9909.netsons.org" in the links setting, and i name the links "forum", when i click on "forum" in the home page it appears so link: "http://alexi9909.netsons." so it does not work...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i know that bug i will fix in new release its about database character limit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is another bug... :(

if i want insert the link: "http://alexi9909.netsons.org" in the links setting, and i name the links "forum", when i click on "forum" in the home page it appears so link: "http://alexi9909.netsons." so it does not work...

Just edit the rp_links SQL table and change nchar limit from 25 to 255 on target link field. Easy as pie.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed you can't edit any links/news.. you have delete them and redo them completely in order make any changes. Editing doesn't change anything. I'm probably going to fix the problem myself.. just letting you know to fix it on your end.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i wish i could find that timer and up it a bit also. its set to 15ish minutes right now.

~ PAWN Coder -Beginner- ~
Reaction score
I can register multiply accounts with the same name, why?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i really need help and prob no one will even help me but this is what i did so far i put everything in my wamps folder then i edited the config.php folder it looks like this

<?php
// RUN DATABASE.SQL IN ACCOUNTS DB AND TYPE INFOS HERE
$dbhost = 'localhost'; // account&site database host
$dbname = 'character'; // account&site database name
$dbuser = 'root'; // account&site database user
$dbpasswd = 'root'; // account&site database password

$title = 'NetherSoft'; // website title
$wserver = '127.0.0.1'; // world server ip
$lserver = '127.0.0.1'; // logon server ip
$theme = 'default';
$themepath = 'themes/';
?>

But for some reason everything is working but welcome messege is looking like this

sql_query($sql); while($row = $db->sql_fetchrow($result)){ echo "
$row[post_title]
$row[post_date]

$row[post_content]

"; } ?>

Can someone give me a very nooby guide on how to set this site up all the way from step 1 to the last step

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay I have one problem: I cannot post the news with admin (threw website). I can post it with SQL program (navicat), and I think I know where the problem is: the column comment_status is left ' ' in the news post (in index.php admin folder) where it should be open (I think, because when I do it threw navicat it fills it up with open), and when it is open I can post news.

I am not good at php, so can anyone fix this? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea you have a big problem which will not help any one on the website to connect or read anything carefully. this problem is consistent and i have tried everything i can get stop or get rid of it,

all it is, is when you make a new page or comment or news your words constantly overlap each over, there for you can not see anything, why is it doing this, what has gone wrong in the files, help please.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\umeawow\themes\default\status.tpl on line 14

Hm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi.... Got your cool stuff , It works perfectly for me!!! thanks for sharing it... :kisss:

but, i have a question, how do i add a post on the main page? im new in this php stuff so, can you tell me just how to add a post on it?? thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in C:\wamp\www\umeawow\themes\default\status.tpl on line 14

Hm.

I get this too, this is the only problem I've found so far! :) Except you have to put in news in SQLyog manually but that doesn't matter!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
this is good if you want to have something very simple!

Back