Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ash Lane & Floating Lake for EP 3.5 (full mobs)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes work : but the normal players can open so item atribute is 120 liknk item ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes work : but the normal players can open so item atribute is 120 liknk item ??

Link atribute is 128 and you need to find the correct destparameter it's between 200 and 250 :)

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help ...... 제목 없음 - [Release] Ash Lane & Floating Lake for EP 3.5 (full mobs) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
You got reported! :o
Reaction score
no logs no help... this error can be if hacked, hackshield error, anything missing (etc) so post logs

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's because you're didn't sync the files.
The files must be identical both on the server and the client (Checksums and such).

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
like ttlove wrote... u need to patch the files also, not only put in the server

Reaction score
maybe Out of Topic

can i get interface like ttove9? i really like that interface and i got some problem with update city ep 3.5 to 4.0

pls help :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
follow ttlove city tutoril and this one step by step and it's will work ;) really step by step.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
When i try to copy/paste the files in to the It_item it tells me that there is a Unique ID conflict,with all the numbers at the start of every line,even if i type them in manually the first number is always a conflict,any one know how to sort that.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
use uniqueNumber that are unique ...

or may be you have a database with tose items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not get it to work...
when i go to this map or spawn a mob ngc or i get the new item the client crash :(
anyone can help me?

Back