• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Attempting to setup a DR server + Server Files links

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm playing around with DR Server in ends of 2019.

If anyone is willing to figure out how server, database and client work, join me.

So far, I've managed to:

Database - setup and restore backups
Server - setup and successfully run
Client - successfully logged in after rebuilding dbdemon.exe (http://forum.ragezone.com/f143/tutorial-client-version-source-code-1169873/)

If anyone have any question or suggestion, or just want to know the DR backstages, get in touch.

LINKS:
Modified version (from Reece) -
Original server files -

UPDATE
I put DR in stand by, because: it's too old, boring to do it alone and because server doesn't run in Windows 7 or later.
I will eventually come back. Especially if anyone is interested in working together.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The building Lord, have you come back?? I downloaded your server, but there is no matching source file. Could you please upload a available and matching source file... Thank you very much!!

Back