• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Aura Kingdom Server Files

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
It is from chinese forum.
链接: 密码:tmd2

mirror:

I have no idea of the files work the files are missing the databases and have not mess with them so I don't know what else is missing from what I can see this is an anime game

if anyone has the databases please help us :)'

VIDEO if the game

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
mirror again although im wondering why the thread from last night was deleted/removed someone else already posted this before

Founder of EvilSource
Reaction score
you're right I could have swore someone posted this before and on this form sometimes post will disappear for no good reason thank you for marrying the more the better

I am very interested in this game a lady friend of mine really likes it if anyone has the databases release what you have I'll gladly reward you :)

Reaction score
Hehe just was thinking here ! This game graphics are the same from Iruna Online Android mmropg ! Maybe was developer same system !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
In chinese forum, their talk about this file got in-complete database.

But someone can write tut about this file without release his/her database.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
any way to get .exe files? and the database?
this server for linux, his DB - postgressSQL, what exe?
----------------
and more ... without bases - makes no sense to deal with them ( and with bases also have problems ) ... here we share the version of tw ... and ( the last stone in your garden ))) - executables linked by ip subnet + on date of work
( i gave you food for thought - then - you ;) )

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I did not understand very well, but I think with the Centos, you can manage these files. Hence I'm downloading.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
any linux - work (redhat, debian (ubuntu - it run server) - others have not tried)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm following that guide , at this step :

psql -d FFAccount -f /home/FFAccount.sql
psql -d FFDB1 -f /home/FFDB1.sql
psql -d FFMember -f /home/FFMember.sql

It's missing 3 sql files in mirror file ( or original file ).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
suppose this elf linux binary work , using sql profiler do rebuild sql still possibly,.. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wS0p2UX - [Release] Aura Kingdom Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
@theDomo
we are currently trying to rebuild sql structure :)
postgressSQL have a good log, where all requests have (tables, fields, etc.) - so it will be easier to recover
Look at the error log - everything is clear

Back