• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] Battlefield Official Servers Files (BF3, BF4, BFH)

Reaction score
OK idk who came up with this idea of 'posting mandatory' feature; but it is killing the usefulness of the thread and the forum... There is a like/vote/reputation button... no? Isnt that enough!? What do you expect with all this "posting mandatorism"? Nobel Prize?! It is a BS that this thread is a bunch of "THANKS" i am thanking it with the like button or such. There is a ranking system for this. And I DO grateful for you sharing this with us... but IN the thread we are usually debating the how-to-do-stuff-in-the-main-post things, but this method is killing the normal communication.... I think there should be other methods to thank the share...(And there is in fact) I am - and the others i am sure - are VERY grateful for you to this files posting but, whe do we need to make useless a complete forum thread with a bunch of sensless posts...... ? Isnt there is a technology for thanking the stuff like upvote or giving a reputation for it is present?!?! Isn't people thinking of this?! This method will kill the normal communications with this forum.

If i post something in the current state, i will be anchored between 300+ "thank/ect useless post" and if i am asking something this will be vanished,, since no oone will go thru' hundreds of posts that is useless... Do not think that we are ungrateful, but if someone has nothing to ask or say do not make the posting mandatory please, i am gladly using any thank button or givin you rep or something but this is just sensless...

I understand your repercussions and believe me, I've been where you are.
I completely understand what you mean and what you're going through.

I'm on this forum since 2013, I didn't always have experiences, but thanks to people in the past I was able to get to this point.

since 2013, a lot of people just get free stuff and go scamming, selling it. Using misinformation to your advantage. (I'm referring to this forum, even though this happens everywhere)

So, the reason for keeping Likes, Replys and etc, is my personal question of wanting to help the forum to become a place where people give thanks for what they reap, just like I did in the past (there wasn't this method, so I would appreciate it with Sub VIP, LOL I'm retarded).

I deeply believe that anything that is free will not be appreciated by the person who uses it, whether digitally or physically. This is a fact.

therefore, a handful of likes and replies to help the forum is the least that could be done, in my opinion. This takes less than 60 seconds. (if using mouse and keyboard)

I can't speak for everyone, but most are like that. I used to be like that.

I also state that if the forum allows these features, I believe we are free to use them.

I don't believe this is killing the forum, on the contrary, it's rebuilding the forum.

There are 2 sides of the community, the one who knows the true source but doesn't reveal it and uses it to their advantage to bargain with others. And on the other hand, that you need to do "things" to get what you want. most likely these people will not return to this forum anymore.

I'm not some protective angel. I've had communities and I've seen and know how they end up.
what keeps the forum up are the posts and people getting those posts, a two-way street.

Yes, this needing like and reply to release it could be different. something like a specific page to download the content and the separate post itself. Just like when you go to those sites to download themes from forums.

I suggested opening a section for Battlefields, but I think engagement is needed for that.
yes, difficult to answer questions and help with a lot of copy-paste thanks, amazing, wonderful etc etc.....
but what can i do, the resource is designed like this, it will have to be used like this.

I think, do it the way I mentioned. makes the comment ratio better.

however, leaving it this way. It will be just another forum that has no relevant comments. Like many forums out there there are only thank you comments. As far as I know, Ragezone is not like that since I started using it.

I think there is some feedback or suggestion field, you can give your clarification directly to the person in charge of the forum.

Last edited:
Reaction score
OK idk who came up with this idea of 'posting mandatory' feature; but it is killing the usefulness of the thread and the forum... There is a like/vote/reputation button... no? Isnt that enough!? What do you expect with all this "posting mandatorism"? Nobel Prize?! It is a BS that this thread is a bunch of "THANKS" i am thanking it with the like button or such. There is a ranking system for this. And I DO grateful for you sharing this with us... but IN the thread we are usually debating the how-to-do-stuff-in-the-main-post things, but this method is killing the normal communication.... I think there should be other methods to thank the share...(And there is in fact) I am - and the others i am sure - are VERY grateful for you to this files posting but, whe do we need to make useless a complete forum thread with a bunch of sensless posts...... ? Isnt there is a technology for thanking the stuff like upvote or giving a reputation for it is present?!?! Isn't people thinking of this?! This method will kill the normal communications with this forum.

If i post something in the current state, i will be anchored between 300+ "thank/ect useless post" and if i am asking something this will be vanished,, since no oone will go thru' hundreds of posts that is useless... Do not think that we are ungrateful, but if someone has nothing to ask or say do not make the posting mandatory please, i am gladly using any thank button or givin you rep or something but this is just sensless...
I put it live to allow users to hide content from leachers and promote user activity. The old VB forum was dwindling, activity has picked up in recent weeks. The illusion of activity creates activity as well.

You are welcome to provide input in the suggestions sub forum if you want to elevate your complaint further.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dear LukasCCB and MentaL. I get it why you did this, i am not against the "need-to-thank" system, i was uproared only for the "must-to-post" part. I belive it is upholding the "traffic" true... but fake traffic is better for the releases/projects like the real traffic? If so, well you will have great time then i am sure.... i will not complaining about this anymore; but why do you think for example that this will help the scammers/leechers probelm, and prevent them in any way, to resell or do their filthy things thing like before? They will thank and do their sh*ts on... :\I dont get this concept...(Also good to know that i am the supporter of opensource mentality and i am aware of the leeching/maverick communities....) I am here since days back in 2008 (i was changed my profile to a new one not too long ago; and abandonded the old...) and i get that the forum needs new ideas and i am not against it also i like the new system also. And this would be the same as just a "thank button" or "must press the thank button" and idk the thread would be promoted to the front.... it is almost the same as the post... but keeps the thread clean... thats all, but

MentaL, i might look into the Suggestion parts as you said to me...

LukasCCB - I have to mention that the fact that something is allowed, not automaticly means that is a good idea... not? :D But ofc it is your links/thread so ofc you do whatever you want, make no mistake about my posts.... i am just confused about this whole thing. It was mostly not against you it was against the forum mechanics. :D

And i thank you agan for you post/release again!

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here are the files of Battlefield servers to be used.
either to level up quickly or to have their own private servers, customized with mods/plugins.
add VIP's modes and etc.

Screenshots

Tutorial & Link for download are below ⬇️⬇️

[Hidden content]

If you want to make things more happy, you can use Mysql Database. optionally.
Sorry for the mess. I did using cell phone remotely in Anydesk.

Remembering that it is configured for server mode with Password and to farm points to level up.
To customize your server to be used by the community. be sure to study the settings structure and work on improving.
nice release

Back