• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[RELEASE] BDO Server Files Repack / With Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don`t need a backup. I just meant the download Thaurus32. Yes, the language data is messed up and if I download another one from this thread, everything goes korean and stays korean no matter what. Also having a java probrem starting the server even though I installed the one people said that would fix it.

Either way I already deleted everything. I`ll wait for someone to reup the archer/guardian files in the other threads

Reaction score
I don`t need a backup. I just meant the download Thaurus32. Yes, the language data is messed up and if I download another one from this thread, everything goes korean and stays korean no matter what. Also having a java probrem starting the server even though I installed the one people said that would fix it.

Either way I already deleted everything. I`ll wait for someone to reup the archer/guardian files in the other threads
For the Russian 491 client, change the languagedata_en.loc to "languagedata_br.loc".
This seems to work for the English language ->

Life is beautiful, after
Reaction score
For the Russian 491 client, change the languagedata_en.loc to "languagedata_br.loc".
This seems to work for the English language ->

I think he is talking about he changed in-game UI language and the client now are only in KR language, so he need reset one file in client folder called: resource, or just delete it

Back