Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0

Cacke - [RELEASE] Blood and Soul v1.6.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

What's error ? I can't read it :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

every one has GUI editer? Plz send me....
Tks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hey guys really need this

(3.3 MB)
File is deleted.

so that means no www folder :(

heres the now (i changed some of it too english)

mind change the NAME=toyourservername
in the serverinfo.xml file

and heres a english version of the launcher

put that in the client folder

\BS CLIENT\BSHell\launcher\ folder and overwrite.

mind add your server name and url in the launcher file ok

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

how to translate

I can extract .cpk file and can't repack again ? what's program for unpack and repack ? I need

and I has problem with password if use have password I can't login

where it's wrong ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Anyway to change the graphic settings? In game graphic settings don't change.
Is they a config file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

i downloaded the files and want to install it in my server. But will i need a website to connect how the users will be connected to database etc. ? or it is already included in the files ?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

hallo there.... i trying to translate this ru client to english but the english is base on ru words, so right now im done 47% its a lot of words on it there is chinese+japanese langue on this system files so wait for my full pack translated client. hope you all can wait for it.. :) Good Luck and god bless to all!!!!

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

soon bro look...

a lot of work for this client to translate it! so english i think is bad so at lest we can see what and were is that message came from so we can easily edit it right :)

Reaction score

soon bro look...

a lot of work for this client to translate it! so english i think is bad so at lest we can see what and were is that message came from so we can easily edit it right :)
Did you read my PM? do you got the source as I can't find it here or this is the said source

Full Source Code

This code made ​​of

Part1:http://www.mediafire.com/?5tsbsbsmlpzvb50
Part2:http://www.mediafire.com/?phdxg6wbgbtgqyi
Part3:http://www.mediafire.com/?k69q9bvc689a85c

PW:ragezoneintdivine

??

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

i did not get the full source i use what they share here... but you can get other link about this game BS.ru serverfiles+usbwebserver+client here is the link

Password rar: zettacore-bsserver

full server pack

Full Client

usbwebserver

Root usbwebserver

if you wanna know were did i get that files! link?.

here

i already have that server files but i did not download usbwebserver cause i focus on client translate :8:

O sorry i forgot to say..... this server files got GM Tools

Reaction score

i did not get the full source i use what they share here... but you can get other link about this game BS.ru serverfiles+usbwebserver+client here is the link

full server pack

Full Client

usbwebserver

Root usbwebserver

here

i already have that server files but i did not download usbwebserver cause i focus on client translate :8:

Thank you I got the Source in this Thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/release-source-code-blood-soul-1026520/

Can you please provide the Root.rar in this link? Root usbwebserver
Root.rar — RGhost — файлообменник

it was Deleted already

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

full server pack

Full Client

usbwebserver

Root usbwebserver

here

Gm tools does not work :/

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

did you try to change the ip on GMtools? there is db user/password and ip on it.. well i going to look again that server files

about root

i dont have that root you can use the server files here open it then find webserver there then copy it on any folder you made for backup then go to usbwebserver from this relist then find db copy it and past it to webserver/sql/data past it there then run the webserver... wala you have a root! webserver for register! :)

right now the client here got error so download the client what i post here to work 100%
and i re translate the string_table.xml so i start again to 0. but the other file inside of system are ok to use on that new client! i am not sure if i finish this on this nov. or dec. if i finish this i will relist it full pack english so wait may signal OK :) good luck and godbless to all! :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

did you try to change the ip on GMtools? there is db user/password and ip on it.. well i going to look again that server files

about root

i dont have that root you can use the server files here open it then find webserver there then copy it on any folder you made for backup then go to usbwebserver from this relist then find db copy it and past it to webserver/sql/data past it there then run the webserver... wala you have a root! webserver for register! :)

right now the client here got error so download the client what i post here to work 100%
and i re translate the string_table.xml so i start again to 0. but the other file inside of system are ok to use on that new client! i am not sure if i finish this on this nov. or dec. if i finish this i will relist it full pack english so wait may signal OK :) good luck and godbless to all! :thumbup:

GMtools.xml? yes.. <item name="IP" value="127.0.0.1" />, more does not work :/

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score

i think i look that im so busy to translate the client solo work! :D i am to much enjoy it hehehe........

Back