• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Blurry font bug FIX / Cleartype Fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DLL Fix Visualizacion de Letras borrosas en Versiones Viejas

DLL Visualization Fix for blurry fonts in old versions

El fix repara el problema de fallo de visualización en la fuente en modo ClearType para que no sea necesario hacer uso de pequeños trucos como cambiar la fuente del text.bmd que se asemeja pero no es idéntica y puede verse mal para algunos clientes o para administradores que quieren excelencia en sus servidores brindándole a sus clientes una mejor calidad de juego.
ENGLISH:
This dll fix the blur fonts bug on old clients (99b,etc).

IMAGEN DE BUG/ IMAGE WITH BUG
9cc99af5a2db506fb0c8d77dfbb9cb21 - [Release] Blurry font bug FIX / Cleartype Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

IMAGEN CON FIX / IMAGE WITH FIX
134d1dd6bd0bb03911e475f2cf5d9ced - [Release] Blurry font bug FIX / Cleartype Fix - RaGEZONE Forums

CHANGELOG

-Solucionado bug que causaba que no se restablezca el suavizado de fuentes al cerrar el main.exe / Solved a bug that no reset the smoothing in the fonts when main.exe finish.

- Version Final, ya no requiere hookear por debugger con opCodes. Se puede utilizar lordPE y similares / Final version, dont require hook with opCodes (debugger), now you can use lordPE and similar.

INSTALACION / INSTALL:

Se hookea con cualquier editor de ejecutables o debugger: LordPE, ollyDbg, etc / You can hook with any hooker or debugger.

API:
wiz
*El uso de la api es opcional segun la necesidad o el metodo de hook que quieran usar / Use of the api is optional depending you needs.

DESCARGAS / DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD

wizmaster

CREDITOS / CREDITS

wizmaster

ATENCION / ATTENTION
Esta dll es de uso gratuito esta prohibida su venta terminantemente, la unica limitacion de la dll es que crea un archivo en el cliente llamado FixClearTypeFREE.txt para que la gente sepa que es una dll gratuita y reclame en caso que se la vendieran. Si quieren una version sin esta caracteristica envien privado.
Si quieren agradecer por la dll pueden dar me gusta o comentar asi como pedir soporte por este medio.

This dll is free and his sold is forbidden. the only one limitation is a copyright file that will be created in the client folder called FixClearTypeFREE.txt, the only reason for this is communicate to the users the free status of this library. If you want a version without this limitation send a private message.
If you like this fix send like or comment!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi ,, i tryed your dll with Stud_Pe and worked , even i got txt file of limitation . Probably my problem is different because i could not resolve . In short i trying to play with a 0.97 version on Mu with Linux by Wine ; with WIndows Os all is good. I attached an image for show what's my problem with text . Anyway thanks for your fix, maybe a day i will need it ))))

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back