Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Bunny and Cat ears.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Credits to me for being able to add parts to model files. =/

Now for you morons out there, who couldnt do this yourself.

Screenshots in this topic: http://forum.ragezone.com/gunz-online/has-someone-done-tutorial-these-222847.html

For this in update1.mrs in the Ijji gunz latest update, as per usual there was a few files that maiet have not used. So you can get them from there, I'm not wasting my time uploading them.

In man and woman mrs files, place the elu and texture files in the documents. If you cant do that, then your a moron so dont even attempt the rest.

Man01.xml and Woman01.xml Replace the PartIDs.

Code:
<AddParts name="PARTID" filename="man-parts_cat.elu"> </AddParts>
 <AddParts name="PARTID" filename="man-parts_rabbit.elu"> </AddParts>
<AddParts name="PARTID" filename="woman-parts_cat.elu"> </AddParts>
 <AddParts name="PARTID" filename="woman-parts_rabbit.elu"> </AddParts>

Zitem. Replace the ItemID obviously -_-
Code:
<ITEM id="IDHERE" name="Rabbit Hat" mesh_name="eq_head_rabbit" totalpoint="0" type="equip"
   res_sex="m" res_level="80" slot="head" weight="4" bt_price="5000"
  hp="0" ap="10" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" desc="New Item" />
<ITEM id="IDHERE" name="Cat Hat" mesh_name="eq_head_cat" totalpoint="0" type="equip"
   res_sex="m" res_level="80" slot="head" weight="4" bt_price="5000"
  hp="10" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" desc="New Item" />
<ITEM id="IDHERE" name="Rabbit Hat" mesh_name="eq_head_rabbit" totalpoint="0" type="equip"
   res_sex="f" res_level="80" slot="head" weight="4" bt_price="5000"
  hp="0" ap="10" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" desc="New Item" />
<ITEM id="IDHERE" name="Cat Hat" mesh_name="eq_head_cat" totalpoint="0" type="equip"
   res_sex="f" res_level="80" slot="head" weight="4" bt_price="5000"
  hp="10" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#FFFFFFFF" desc="New Item" />

Add the respective Item IDs to the shop. I'm pretty sure your not that dumb thats if you got this far.

K, and thats how you add bunny and cat ears. Whoopie.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what about GM chest? and don't call people morons, you made a tutorial for them XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm sorry but there really are some idiots on here, I will admit, I used the SQL database and matchserver, but I have some common sense. Manipulating gunz files and adding new items from patches isnt rocket science. =/

GM chest is the same principle. You can get the GM elu from the ijji update1.mrs

The beer?? Its here !!!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol GM jacket, that one was orginale from one of the first release of Igunz, thats where i took it from, and its also in J and K gunz,

but this ears never seens before

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is unpacked update1.mrs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Noob question. What PartsID must be use??
Any, as long as it doesnt matches any other PARTID which is the same.
Example: Use: PARTID: 1000000 then ITEMID: 1000000 SELLID: 1000000
Easy enough... xP.

Back