Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what DLL should i edit for the Visual weapon of DM?..and also how to instant Max Level the Dash and Fade?

Sory Slow Resp

lol i not 24hrs online, toxic?
how about the other class? and can max the Dash and Fade too??

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, my centos is not creating the log so I can know the error and find out the magickey and cabal version. Does anyone know why there isn't a cabal folder in var/log to check for errors?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, my centos is not creating the log so I can know the error and find out the magickey and cabal version. Does anyone know why there isn't a cabal folder in var/log to check for errors?
1698850660334 - [Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It worked bro!

Now does anyone know how to fix this bug when character creation is all messed up.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Need some Help, I Put some AUOM Files in my client 6 Class, only cabalmain and dlls, no Encs, and No Data Folders, the game connect as usual, but the Inventory Tab Layout and N Shop are too BIG, like in lower resolution, but i already tryed to change the resolution, and nothing happened, Still Too Big, i can't even see how much Alzs I have, I will attach pictures for all of you see.

PS: I tryed to change complete FX folder, complete UI Folder and complete Object Folder from X-Pasa 7.2 Client. I Thought should normalize de UI in smaller size, doesn't work either.

Attachments

Reaction score
I Need some Help, I Put some AUOM Files in my client 6 Class, only cabalmain and dlls, no Encs, and No Data Folders, the game connect as usual, but the Inventory Tab Layout and N Shop are too BIG, like in lower resolution, but i already tryed to change the resolution, and nothing happened, Still Too Big, i can't even see how much Alzs I have, I will attach pictures for all of you see.

PS: I tryed to change complete FX folder, complete UI Folder and complete Object Folder from X-Pasa 7.2 Client. I Thought should normalize de UI in smaller size, doesn't work either.
1920 x 1280 the resolution

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But you're talking about change resolution in windows config? or inside the game in Menu Options? cause i use windows 7, and win 7 don't have that resolution, at least in my laptop configuration there isn't 1920x1280. 1366x768 Max limit here.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
But you're talking about change resolution in windows config? or inside the game in Menu Options? cause i use windows 7, and win 7 don't have that resolution, at least in my laptop configuration there isn't 1920x1280. 1366x768 Max limit here.
Try to minimize or resize Cabal window or maximize it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to minimize or resize Cabal window or maximize it.
Already Try that, doesn't work, it's funny because if i use another cabalmain, the size of everything comes back to normal size.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any body can give a tip for the missing skills in instructor? I tried to update skill.scp and cabal.enc as well butt data_world still got no luck.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any body can give a tip for the missing skills in instructor? I tried to update skill.scp and cabal.enc as well butt data_world still got no luck.
Maybe you need this

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friends, please ask which file XOR is modified in, how to modify it, and the offset address. Thank you.

Back