Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
有大佬可以回答我的问题吗?我在哪里可以更改英文名称?这个问题困扰了我很多天。谢谢。View attachment 235647

Is there a boss who can answer my question? Where can I change the English name? This question has bothered me for many days. Thank you.
Hello you can change the name thru DLL. Se7eN.dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are there any guides here? im literally blind about this. im planning installing this for private play ._.

Reaction score
Can i know what is the difference between this release and Titan Oxi 9 Class Release?
I'm asking that beacuse this release has some limitation due to the packed Se7eN.dll

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone solved the problem of blood synchronization in this game? At present, my blood is normal without any armor, and it is normal to use white armor. As long as the armor blood volume is strengthened, it will be abnormal. The difference of blood volume after +1 is 1.

Reaction score
Has anyone solved the problem of blood synchronization in this game? At present, my blood is normal without any armor, and it is normal to use white armor. As long as the armor blood volume is strengthened, it will be abnormal. The difference of blood volume after +1 is 1.
Broo...that translator hates you with all his virtuality soul :D i haven't understand you at all...

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Broo...that translator hates you with all his virtuality soul :D i haven't understand you at all...
Do you know why I send the ID of the Mithril armor (DM) with the gm tool and it appears to me dragonium suit instead of the Mithril armor (DM)?

Reaction score
because of Woman.ech/Man.ech
Check display_code inside Item.enc and also check for the code inside that woman.ech/man.ech
Let's say for example you have in item.dec the display_code 16
You have to check with 3D ech viewer like Noesis one rleased on this forum, and you are looking for Woman16.ech/Man16.ech inside Data\Object\Character and check if the armor is inside there, if not then u have to search on other WomanXX.ech/ManXX.ech until you find that armor, and if that armor is inside woman14.ech/man14.ech, then you have to change the display_code inside item.ech to 14.
Item.enc should be unpacked and open the item.dec file with SweetScape 010 Editor using the EP 8 item.dec template released here on the forum.
Woman/Man.ech should be opened with SweetScape 010 Editor using the ech template released here on forum, just play around with the editor to get comfortable with, after that it's preety easy, u can use the same way to add costumes, and much more.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does anyone know how Anicode and the animation code in the new .ech files are related or calculated?

For example, how can I tell whether anicode 536 is supposed to be ANlA____XX, ANlB____XX, or ANlC____XX, etc?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good afternoon, is it possible to lay out a clean Account base because the release base does not create an account Bega Admin Tool just crashes and all... Tried to change the procedure but nothing helped... MSSQL 22...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Good afternoon, is it possible to lay out a clean Account base because the release base does not create an account Bega Admin Tool just crashes and all... Tried to change the procedure but nothing helped... MSSQL 22...
You can create via SP or TDChien88 tool.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me please, why i am getting this error. I already successfully installed and setup the files and database.

1688595784041 - [Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums
1688595676779 - [Release] Cabal AUOM 8.5 Classes Server Files + Database + Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back