[Release] CASTZ Server VMware Player

Can anyone reupload the part55 and 67?
always temporary error, retrying
------
new question, how to register a new account?
 
Last edited:


login

If Somebody are problem to start servers then try this: open FireDeamon Pro and select MasterServer and SupervisorServer and click Stop all installed FireDeamon services and then start SupervisorServer and MasterServer.



I stuck here

pKiDJMv - [Release] CASTZ Server  VMware Player - RaGEZONE Forums



Edit in the wz.xml 85.131.163.180 to your ip. You can find the file on: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\wz
 
Hello
I want to play with friends today. Where can I create accounts? Without coming to the CastZ page ...

Edit:

I login with the [email protected] , password 123456

and now "login failed"
--- Log started at Sat Dec 27 15:56:12 2014


000000.119| ComputerID: 0x3d7479857955
000000.119| Game Version: CastZ v1.0 (build: Oct 17 2013 22:30:50) - final
000000.119| Available memory: 16328 MB
000000.151| r3dFS: version:October 21, 2013 20:36, 41998 files
000000.300| r3dFile: can't open local.ini
000000.300| Can't open file "local.ini"
000000.300| readGameOptionsFile: found INI at F:\Dokumente\CASTZPORTUGAL\CASTZ\gameSettings.ini
000000.301| r3dFile: can't open local.ini
000000.301| Can't open file "local.ini"
000000.301| writeGameOptionsFile: Saving settings to F:\Dokumente\CASTZPORTUGAL\CASTZ\gameSettings.ini
000000.305| readInputMap: found file at F:\Dokumente\CASTZPORTUGAL\CASTZ\inputMap.xml
000000.305| writeInputMap: Saving settings to F:\Dokumente\CASTZPORTUGAL\CASTZ\inputMap.xml
000000.308| userSettings: found file at F:\Dokumente\CASTZPORTUGAL\CASTZ\userSettings.xml
000000.308| userSettings: Saving settings to F:\Dokumente\CASTZPORTUGAL\CASTZ\userSettings.xml
000000.308| SOUND: initializing sound system
000000.341| SOUND: '3' sound drivers found
000000.346| SOUND: sound caps = 0xF8, speakermode= 2
000000.346| SOUND: sound driver 'Lautsprecher (Realtek High Definition Audio)'
000000.403| SOUND: sound system ready
000000.403| FMOD: LoadSoundEffects: Loading from Data\Sounds\Sounds.fev
000001.177| Input Devices enabled: Mouse, Keyboard
000001.193| VMEM As seen through DDRaw: 1989
000001.193| VMEM As seen through WMI: 0
000001.193| Setting mode: 1920x1080x32 Flags=0
000001.222| NVApi successfuly initialized.
000001.222| NVApi: stereo is not available. Stereo driver not installed?
000001.222| Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti
000001.222| nvd3dum.dll 9.18.13.4052
000001.222| Monitor: \\.\DISPLAY1 (1920x1080)
000001.237| r3dRenderLayer::SetMode(x=1920,y=1080,bpp=32,windowed=0,hz=60)
000001.239| Creating d3d device
000001.310| NVApi: failed to create stereo handle!
000001.311| GPU supports D3DQUERYTYPE_TIMESTAMP
000001.311| GPU supports D3DQUERYTYPE_TIMESTAMPFREQ
000001.311| D3D hack support = NullRT: 1, hwPCF: 1, IntZ: 1, ResZ: 0
000001.311| We have 4022 MB texture memory
000001.313| r3dFont: Creating Verdana 10pt
000001.314| r3dFont: Finished creating Verdana 10pt
000001.315| Loading shaders...
000001.740| Finished loading shaders (0.424685 sec)!
000001.814| r3dFont: Creating Tahoma 12pt
000001.815| r3dFont: Finished creating Tahoma 12pt
000001.815| r3dFont: Creating Verdana 10pt
000001.815| r3dFont: Finished creating Verdana 10pt
000001.860| Creating render targets
000001.865| r3dFont: Creating Verdana 8pt
000001.866| r3dFont: Finished creating Verdana 8pt
000001.872| Loaded 15 of 15 grass settings locations from the glist file
000001.872| r3dFile: can't open Data/Grass/BM_Grass_Far.xml
000001.872| r3dFile: can't open Data/Grass/BM_Grass_Med.xml
000001.872| r3dFile: can't open Data/Grass/BM_Grass_Near.xml
000001.873| Loaded 12 grass settings files
000001.873| Trying to load an ammo 'rocket' that is already loaded!000033.274| WO_API: http timeout
000033.275| LoginAuth: 8
000037.767| obj_Zombie::FreePhysSkeletonCache:000037.767| done in 0.00 seconds
000037.768| Deleting render targets
000038.309|
000038.310| WARNING: pd3ddev have 10 reference counts
 
Last edited:
hello I did not install the game from my server that I ESXi. I got me through virtual server, open the file, but. I would be glad if you assign the include files.
 
Hello, will everything very well only I have a problem that I can not register can only come to the game with the account [email protected] pw, 123456, eh tested sign me up I put the email and all notified me the Forum to me ah sent a link of activation of the account and do not get help D: Sorry for my english i use translator :D
 
I cant also understand i tried to use the guide to remove the need of keys but... I got failed to upgrade account... Bummer...And this is 64-bit but0 cant run on my 64-bit HP cause no Intel-VT... Sad :( someone pls help with this
 
but it need some Time cus i need to download all and setup all and i need to upload all ( upload can takes 1 - 4 days cus i have slow inet )

Size of the image is 20 - 30 GB
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jae

please help me..............
I have problem, i can`t open virtual machine in the WMware
 
You can re-add them or manually run them from c:\warz\bin\masterserver.exe and c:\warz\bin\supervisor. <-- in that order.

For the Serialkey do this.
Create an account.
1. open Microsoft SQL management,
2. expand databases and right click WarZ and select new query
3. type this into the query window
Code:
 select * from warz.dbo.Accounts;
hit F5 to run.
4. write down your CustomerID which is the row with your email address.
5. create a new query window and paste the code below then change 'CustomerID' to your actual customerID and hit F5:
Code:
insert into breezenet.dbo.WarZSerials
values ( 'xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx', 0, 0, Null, 'CustomerID', 0, 0);

if you need more serailkeys just make up what ever you want. my second account is xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxx1



you should have a CASTZ_SERVER.vmx file, so open that .vmx file, and if that is what your opening then go to the official site and get version 12 of the vmware player.



dudes post ur f***ing r3dlog

Do you have a caliwood map for castZ?
I am having problems because items are not listed in studio.exe, like the item_spawner.

Thank you.
 
so i tired this out cuz i wanted to just mess around on my own server and not have to worry about other players.
well i got it all setup and after the "update" game launches but at character creation characters/models are invisible.
did some searching on forums and read that have to replace the "menu" and run rsbuild. only issue is only link ive been able to find was broken
has anyone else had this issue with this repack?
 
Back