Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]City Of Heroes/City Of Villains Source Code [NCSOFT FINAL VERSION]

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You know DNC you always amaze me :D This time is not different either. Thank you for this.

Reactions: DNC
----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just a note:
That URL is valid for 7 days
Get it up somewhere and keep it alive.

Here you go :

(As always: If you make any of you people makes this disappear, ill unleash hell amongst file sharers...)

Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fully working i24 (src, server binary folder, data files (from internet))

- AuthServer
- QueueServer (set at 100 users in etc/config.txt and data/server/db/servers.cfg)
- Only need the Beta Client or you can use the Tequila client (delete subfolder score and score.exe - not needed)

The only thing disabled in this is: Microtransactions

archived.rar based on "we were there" i24 source
There is no .git, no history, just the "updated version" of "we were there".
README.md inside the archive.

MentaL
Definitely need a section now.

MD5 hash of archived.rar:
a8a2b507b4e1dd06a279bb39b762888f

Just a note:
That URL is valid for 7 days
Get it up somewhere and keep it alive.

Did you use VS2010 to compile it?

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Why create 25 archives each if you can create one to pack and simply update?

Why not? It does not hurt you. And frankly... Yes there is a better solution but if there is on more place and mirrors, it wont disappear that easy... There is always some things that make stuffs like this vanish...

If there will be a Section for this we will organize things better i can promise that :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What does line #4 say of the README.md?

No one else needs to ask a question that is covered in the README.md.

Reading is essential to installing.
That's all I need to say. :biggrin:

I get this all day with a compile guide i created for Last Chaos.

It's literally color coded, install dirs, setup dirs, mysql everything
i even created an install script for linux side for LC, yet still begged for help haha.

--pwesty

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK so: If you are putting the I25 server into Production mode, you can make work the I25 server 100% working. How to do this:

1. Copy all piggs from client into piggs server folder.
2. Copy all piggs from client score folder also, overwriting the ones in the servers pigg ones.
3. Links to ouroboros wiki:

and:

4. After theese steps you can start the server with the usual way. However you can start raidserver, arena, ect ect...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
"
### Copy the .pigg files
Copy all *.pigg files from the BETA Clients piggs folder into C:\game\piggs\
"

I can't find the .pigg files, which download includes them? I downloaded everything in the readme, game.7z, data,7z and the archive

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Client pigg folder? Was there a client linked? Can you point it out... sorry normally I'm not this blind.

The only piggs folder I have is in game.7zip but it is empty.

-----
found it

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please keep up mirroring and collecting files. These guys running the cleanup/fixing job on the source for i24 are butchering it.

I've managed to get everything running (still working out the cashshop display) for a nice i24 retail exact repack - assuming we ever get a section.

There's trouble though because of this git source and the noobs handling it - Older bins work with new config/information (example, i25 account server will populate the sql tables and run without error) but newer bins built with the git repo (development) are fucked up. They've hacked up dbserver/auth and busted accountserver. Now, I know it's the "development" branch but there's no reason for just commenting poop out or straight up deleting stuff and merging it. It's crazy. That's the kinda hackahack shenanigans *I* do because I can't code.

Clearly the goal here with these guys is that it builds with few warnings and no errors which is useless at the end of the day if the bins don't work correctly or as expected based on what we already have.
Again, it's clean and compiles nicely but things just don't function right. I don't even know where I or if I should even bother reporting bugs since they clearly don't give a poop about what they are doing.

Trying not to vent, I just don't want to see it all fucked up at the end up the day and we lose proper files because of guys running the main distro for source. So keep your files guys, we'll need them later.

No worries, I got like 13-20GB of files from the various leaks and shares over the first two weeks. I'm not touching my files for awhile and I'm definitely not touching the git repo unless they turn it around.

So the files should be safe. I backup to a second drive and also mirror to Backblaze so I'm pretty redundant over here lol.

----
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@evilgenx @ggnorekthx Easy; easy everyone. i will share a magnet from all COH stuff. It is containing much things... The ORIGINAL untouched and the DNC ones. It will never loose, i already had them write on bluray. :p So... I also have a fully working I25(OK it is not 100% queue server has some issues but other than that it is works well. That will be a separate stuff in the future...)

Here you go i attached the file.... this is better this way. I was not able to convert to magnet.
If the file not working just yell.. i hope that i not made a mistake during creation Also the speed is not so fast, but i hope there will be more seeder.

I am politely asking everyone to be seeding this, to make sure that the usable code not disappear...

WARNING: THE INITIAL SEED IS SLOW. SHOW SOME PATIENCE! YOU WILL HAVE THE STUFF IN TIME JUST WAIT!

Also guys sorry if the transfer speed is somewhat slow, please be in patience! Ill seed it. All i ask if someone is downloaded all stuffs, just please stay and seed. At least for a bit while. :D :p If you can. It is the magic of the torrent... :p We need each other. Especially in this case. Also my upload speed is capped around 2MB so that is the value that distributes with all downloader, so thats why i am asking to share with each other if someone has it too.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I broke down and installed discord. I hate it.

Anyhow.

The story on accountserver is that I pay waaaaaaay to much attention to every change. I'm ranting about a changing in process in my above posts - I talked to the devteam working on the source and though they didn't know there was a problem, the code is under heavy dev from Searge. I assume after he's done it will once again recreate data as intended (assuming it's not replaced since all it does aside from the cashshop is shard transfers, and in my case I wanted to use to to setup new toons - that was something else that came up in our discussion).
The long story short - all the cashshop functionality will come out (like the i25 release). The only things left for it to do will be shard transfers (which again will be replaced with something else on the backend) and item distribution/reward which also get moved elsewhere.
So basically I'm probably freaking out over nothing but still keep yer stuff. :)

Back