Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release] client compatible to juver source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Haist. Too many tutorial in youtube you can watch until you learn.

Hi sir i have juver files ingame features i downloaded it to ragezone and i compile the file with no error. but i really dont know which client compatible to juver files that i have. can you give me client compatible to this file ?..

if ever i will get ran client i will have 2 files

- juver file ingame features
- ran client

is there anything else do i need to have.? to run the file ung game emulator. ?

thank you so much sir im willing to pay to learn more about this . please pm me if someone can help me to learn.
take note im not rich please give me a good price.

thank you.

hi sir i have error can u help me to fix this error message. i run the program using emulator. i hope someone help me with this error.

Error Message [GAME TEXT ERROR] Not Exist Text Keyword : ITEMSHOP_BUY_BUTTON

how to fix this one sir. Im using juver files in game features / and i use your upload client .. is there anything do i need to add to run this in emulator

You can watch youtube there are many tutorial and pm them they will help you no price

Reaction score
Hi sir i have juver files ingame features i downloaded it to ragezone and i compile the file with no error. but i really dont know which client compatible to juver files that i have. can you give me client compatible to this file ?..

if ever i will get ran client i will have 2 files

- juver file ingame features
- ran client

is there anything else do i need to have.? to run the file ung game emulator. ?

thank you so much sir im willing to pay to learn more about this . please pm me if someone can help me to learn.
take note im not rich please give me a good price.

thank you.

hi sir i have error can u help me to fix this error message. i run the program using emulator. i hope someone help me with this error.

Error Message [GAME TEXT ERROR] Not Exist Text Keyword : ITEMSHOP_BUY_BUTTON

how to fix this one sir. Im using juver files in game features / and i use your upload client .. is there anything do i need to add to run this in emulator

you have to build your client from the source, the [GAME TEXT ERROR] is gui missing in your client that is enabled in the source. try searching data-th site, its in thailand language but use chrome and translate the pages, you can check for shared client + source compatible, sometimes they sell it at reasonable price

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please!
1690392212757 - [release] client compatible to juver source - RaGEZONE Forums

Nice! We have one goal, and that goal is to STOP SELLING in this Ran Online Community.
Hi! I have used these files and tried a different database file(I got here somewhere similar post to Juver files, the name of the rar was BinDBCfgGlogicServer). It worked until character creation but I stopped processing data and re-logged in and it always shows " A new Client version is available! You must exit the game before you can update the latest version." (I opened it by using MiniA shortcut with zxc...drun)

Btw, I'm using VMware and Hamachi.

Any suggestions? Fix? Thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help please!
View attachment 239141

Hi! I have used these files and tried a different database file(I got here somewhere similar post to Juver files, the name of the rar was BinDBCfgGlogicServer). It worked until character creation but I stopped processing data and re-logged in and it always shows " A new Client version is available! You must exit the game before you can update the latest version." (I opened it by using MiniA shortcut with zxc...drun)

Btw, I'm using VMware and Hamachi.

Any suggestions? Fix? Thanks!
find a compatible source for your client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what visual studio should I use? I have 2019 version, btw newbie here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there any source with Effect Tool available?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone upload their editor skill and effect tool for this client? Very much appreciated! Thank you!

Back