Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] CO ServerFile v1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Release] CO ServerFile v1.2
This ServerFile is called v1.2,cuz i did somethings,but don't remember,cuz i found my server file in my "Old Server" DiR on my PC

So the Links ! (Will be updated all the time)
Link 1 -MyFileLink-:
Link 2 -MegaUpload-:
Link 3 -RapidShare-:
Link 4 -SendSpace-:

BTW I'm -Spirit- from the credits if u wanna know .
I announce that SvFile is still "Under Construction" - I will help if i can...:construct

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh and I don't say that i did all the work ! 90% of these files are created by the real Authors and Credits goes to them... I don't rly need credits.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wouldnt mind having some help to setup, from the start to the end, please :)

Reaction score
Just realized this; you gave credits on the files to yourself. In the credits from the source, there is no mention of you. Also, there are no "server versions", they just update the source when they make a change.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i put the co full db in my Hdd.

how launch the server?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'll make a guide on how to setup a server asap. Need to fix some stuff on my computer and finish some work then I'll get started on it.

thats good if we get a guide thats easy to digest we could have a proper community xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back