Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release CodeZero Server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This XOR 92 33 22 11

* Dark Mode Press F10
* Zoom Camera All Map
* Unlimited Costume
* Fix force Closed All Windows
* BM2 Retarget on WA FS FB BL

I tried your cabal main but it says missing custom.dll and when i disable that dll the xor keys inside mismatch with the ones you gave and it crashes whenever i try to load it after disabling custom.dll even though i tried copying the xcodeguard.dll and also tried disabling that code guard dll but still crashes.

11.PNG - Release CodeZero Server files - RaGEZONE Forums 111.PNG - Release CodeZero Server files - RaGEZONE Forums 1111.PNG - Release CodeZero Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

good release this can be use to all server not only in codezero but all files

if you use this cabalmain you will need to fixed the BM3 for GL and FG

I_SCAM_PEOPLE - Release CodeZero Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

I_SCAM_PEOPLE - Release CodeZero Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

how did you manage to load it ? as i am missing alot of dlls and inside the cabalmain itself it shows different xors

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I have little bit strange behavior, VMware totally freeze at random time.
I did not figure out when exactly it happens.

Then I am unable to stop the VM, and only option is reboot of main PC.

Edit://

Seems that mshield in Nemesis client causing this bug.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
since i cannot run the cabalmain posted, i have been trying to inject that dll in another cabalmain but still no success, here are some screenshots if anyone can give me an advice.
111.PNG - Release CodeZero Server files - RaGEZONE Forums 22222.PNG - Release CodeZero Server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but i cannot load it, and i tried removing the jmp to xcodeguard.dll still crashes.

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
but i cannot load it, and i tried removing the jmp to xcodeguard.dll still crashes.

Try just remove xcodeguard.dll from directory :)
Anyway this release is cool, but will have a lot of bugs with no synced client/server/db/main files.

A lot of work is required, question is if it worth?

Back